+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Brt lamata how real

Brt lamata how real

got dis from Lamata how real is it

Many thanks to your mail and I hereby want to let you that we have received your Cv in good condition, which you submitted to us (Brt Lamata Transport) regarding the job offer which you are needed urgently, we hereby confirm you as a qualified and chosen expatriate of Brt Lamata Transport Company, Ojota Lagos State Branch in which you are to have a face to face interview with our General Manager (Mr. Kolade Deji) on the 24th day of May, 2010.

Please, kindly accept our Job Offer as to enable us move ahead to accept you in our kind reputable organization.

Venue: Brt Lamata Transport Company, Ojota Lagos State.

Time: 10: 00am.

Date: 24th day of May, 2010.

Salary Per Month: N80,000 Naria for Starting.

Job Designation: (Admin Officer).

Below Are Your Job Requirements:

(A) You are requested to come along with your Bank Teller and the copies of your credentials and 1 passport photograph.

(B) You are request to register before the Interview date with the sum of N3,000 for your working account opening and I.D card.

(C) After you have make your payment, you are requested to write back to the company with the attached scan copy of your bank teller and one passport photographs via-email ([email protected]) to the company ,to enable them forward you our Employment & Guarantor Form in which you will fill and return to the company for approval and and your I.D cards number, also note that only the shortlisted candidates will received this mail, therefore you are requested to print this page out which you will present to the company.

Payment: Deadline of the I.D card payment is on Friday.

Below is our Account Officer (Mrs. Olukaikpe Vivan N.) Details which you are requested to pay the N3,000 for your I.D card.

BANK NAME: GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC.

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5 2 1 2 4 5 5 3 8 1 5 9 0.

ACCOUNT NAME: O L U K A I K P E V I V A N N.

Kindly, contact (Mr. Kolade Deji) the General Manager for more clarification on 08123732060.

Yours In Service,

From the Management
    Brt Lamata Transport (Nig.) Ltd
    P.O. Box 13462, Ojota. Lagos state, Nigeria.

Re: Brt lamata how real

IT IS A SCAM,SCAMMMMMMMM,DO NOT FALL INTO IT..I FELL INTO IT LAST WEEK AFTER CONFIRMING IT THROUGH CALLS BECAUSE I WAS FAR AWAY, AND LATER DECIDED THAT MY BROTHER SHOULD GO TO OJOTA AND VERIFY,BUT TO MY SURPRISE HE DIDN'T GO TO OJOTA HE JUST WENT STRAIGHT AND PAY THE SAID AMOUNT,AFTER COMING BACK FROM MY TRAVELING I WENT STRAIGHT AND TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE I WAS TOLD THAT THE MANAGEMENT ARE ON TOP OF THE ISSUE THAT ,THEY HAVE THE POLICE,EFCC TO START THE INVESTIGATION.THEY ARE IN HURT OF THIS CALLED MR KOLADE DEJI.HE IS NOT A STAFF OF BRT AND HE USING FALSE PRETENSE TO COLLECT MONEY FROM PEOPLE.SHINE YOUR EYE BROTHER AND SISTER IN THE HOUSE.I AM TRYING TO ORGANIZE WITH MY PEOPLE TO GET THIS SAID BASTARD KOLADE DEJI AND BRING HIM TO BOOK..

Re: Brt lamata how real

open your eyes oooooooooo ladies and gays in the house.

+ Reply