+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Say no to terrorism

Re: Say no to terrorism

u guys are right.All i want to do is to post this topic on every section of naijahotjobs.When u check most of this oil companies website,what u will see is JOB FRAUD ALERT.The companies wants us to know about these fake job agents.So
    also,we have to be security concious of our environment and not only job search.PEACE

Good. Carry on.

If am the president of nigeria, I will definetely take strict measures to combat these fools down to their families.arrest any northern politician Ŧh̶̲̥̅̊Ӛ†̥ is involved directly and indirectly to all this mayhems.God go purnish them and their generations.....

this people should stop playing politics with people's life. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH FOR BOKO HARAM. i know deep down in me that these sect has some big men given them support. MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH EXPOSE THEM ALL.

Nice one sammie.My dear muslims and christians,let's remain our brother's keeper,it's no good killing innocent people.I am not a muslim but I know for certain that islam does not support/promote unnecessary waste of human lives.

Quote Originally Posted by sammie77 View Post
    On christmas day,at st.theresa catholic church madalla,niger state.A bomb explode and killed scores of innocent people.My GOD i was mad and wonder what has gone into the minds of these sects called BOKO HARAM.

My people it is not only jobs that we all should be after,our lives are importants.Please wherever u lived within this country,you have to be security concious.Our leaders have failed the entire nation,and lets pray for God intervention in our country.Please my MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS,we need to love ourselves irrespective of our religion.I dont believe BOKO HARAM are practicing islam.I have lived and stayed with muslims in lagos and they are peaceful.PLEASE lets help ourselves
    i have lived in d north and in lag. I ve seen dat those northerns are fanatics.

It never start, this na just tip of the iceberg. On Christmas day, they caused explosion in a church! what does that tell you?

Keep praying,
    Keep cowing,
    Keep hoping for God to come and do the change for us while they keep laughing their out, looting more funds and making policies that benefit only them.

Like i said, i just hope that the group worst than militants and boko haram will not surface. If such happens, it maybe too late for us to do anything!!!

Naija youths, when una go wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I

Quote Originally Posted by nnamdo4u View Post
    It never start, this na just tip of the iceberg. On Christmas day, they caused explosion in a church! what does that tell you?

Keep praying,
    Keep cowing,
    Keep hoping for God to come and do the change for us while they keep laughing their out, looting more funds and making policies that benefit only them.

Like i said, i just hope that the group worst than militants and boko haram will not surface. If such happens, it maybe too late for us to do anything!!!

Naija youths, when una go wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The time to wake up is now. As we enter 2012, it shall not be business as usual.

One day u people wil knw wat islam truely is.a blood suckin religion.i hav also stayd wit muslims and i av alot as frnds.bt i knw 4sure dat d closer they get 2 allah,d mor dangerous they become. Pls read 'who is this allah' by g.j.o mooshay

Atleast BH do keep τ̅☺ their promises....unlike our govt dats plays gamble with Ŧнε masses....ONE nigeria is no longer possible

gzl

Most of the Northern muslims are FANATICS and SYNCOPHANTS, they claim to preach "Peace" but yet detest even the Muslims from the South/West. They call them "Kafiri" (meaning "Hypocrites"). Whereas they are the true hypocrites.
    I believe their main problem is GROSS LACK OF EDUCATION which their leaders are responsible for. They have always been a major cause of all kinds of unrest in this country. I seriously wonder how much longer we can keep enduring and co-exist with these "animals" just in the name of the entity "Nigeria".
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

hey guys, In as much as the majority detest the recent acts (bombing), there are other appropriate channels to voice out bt pls this is a job forum!!!

It's logically incorrect to live your whole life in lagos and conclude that all/most northerns are hostile, when you have never lived in the north. This same wrong generalisation about the north is similar to what happens in europe where some europeans who hv never crossed any sea in their lives, conclude that the whole of nigeria is useless and all nigerians are corrupt (bt we knw that it's nt really true, at least there are good tins & peeps in naija). So let's be careful in what we say/write as you know that a simple humorous article in another country can even sprout a serious deadly crisis in another continent. I have my reservations about how things are in nigeria, but not until I am able to recommend a constructive solution, I have to be cautious of the same reservations.

So guys, abeg where the naija jobs dey jaree any better job for maidugari, mk boix submit CV?? lol...

Merci.

gzl

@eznira: long time bro. I heard of a vacancy for the position of "Chief Suicide Bomber" in "Boko-H & Bros Limited" for their maiduguri branch. I heard it requires a 2.1 or 1st class in B.Sc Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university with an MSc from UK as an added advantage. No previous experience is required, because having that could disqualify you and you would be tagged as "Incompetent" (or Kafiri). Apply ASAP cos I believe no other person's qualification best matches this vacancy. Send your updated CV to [email protected]
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast