+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Say no to terrorism

Say no to terrorism

On christmas day,at st.theresa catholic church madalla,niger state.A bomb explode and killed scores of innocent people.My GOD i was mad and wonder what has gone into the minds of these sects called BOKO HARAM.

My people it is not only jobs that we all should be after,our lives are importants.Please wherever u lived within this country,you have to be security concious.Our leaders have failed the entire nation,and lets pray for God intervention in our country.Please my MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS,we need to love ourselves irrespective of our religion.I dont believe BOKO HARAM are practicing islam.I have lived and stayed with muslims in lagos and they are peaceful.PLEASE lets help ourselves

Re: Say no to terrorism

Nice one sammie, nothing can break the unity of this nation not even boko haram. My dear beloved Muslim brothers this is not Islam but mere stupid and God forsaken ideology by this stupid group. They want to put fellow innocent Muslims into what they do not bargain for, Retaliating on them wont be the best idea for now. Our leaders have failed us greatly, we cant trust them. We now live in fears like Rats running away from the cat. Everywhere you turn to people keep asking just one question, WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?. God help us!

Indeed there's no security in this country. Nigerian youths have to rise up to take their destiny in their hand.

I will continue to be asking this, what is peaceful about Islam? (Sorry to say for those who may be annoyed)
    These people, last week, claimed to be of Islamic Religion group and notified everybody that they would bomb churches before December 26. And they did without fear. What do churches have to do with the practice of Islam ? You do your own, i do mine. Then, on what basis should we be killing and maiming innocent souls who went peace Like uncle Sammie mentioned, Musms and Christians live together as one in the south. But i wonder why this good gesture of peaceful co-existence is not replicated in the north. On the other hand, these northern Muslim people do not regard southern Muslims as genuine ones. So, they may not see into the need why peace should reing among people of different cultural and religion affiliations. Our constitution says anybody can belong to any religion, cultural and societal group without being intimidated. Why are they using violence to deny innocent souls their right ?
    Most worrisome is the lukewarm attitude of our government to halt these incessant happenings. They know these people and those who come to beg for their release whenever they ( Bokos) are arrested by our security agencies.

Our so called leaders are our biggest flop. These so called set of people who claimed to be real muslims are majorly part of the Boko Haram killing innocent ones and dancing in the public without retribution. I pray that; may the soul of the departed rest in perfect peace.

I have made it my duty nxt year to pray hard 4 dis nation.nigeria wil com out of this mess a stronga nation and al evil men wil b defeated
    AAsh likes this.

i know every religion preaches peace and love for one another. sometimes it baffles me wot religion these so called boko harm sects practice. in recent months no group or tribe has threatened the unity and stability of this entity called NIGERIA. my fellow brothers and sisters we really need to stand and condemn this trend................ may God help us

Quote Originally Posted by heleex View Post
    Our so called leaders are our biggest flop. These so called set of people who claimed to be real muslims are majorly part of the Boko Haram killing innocent ones and dancing in the public without retribution. I pray that; may the soul of the departed rest in perfect peace.
    Amen amen amen

The truth is dat dis boko haram ? won't stop, pray for God to reveal a solution,..de heardest tin dat security face is ppl dat r ready to die wit de crime. Dats de most difficult situation to handle,4 our leaders forget those pple dey r just makin policies dat suit dier pockets.This country needs a revolution not policies and wen de time cums we will all feel it.

The other day BH bombed the Police HQ in Abuja. This time, it's the SSS office. And these are the same folks who always claim to be 'on top of the situation'. This BH ish is not as complex as we are made to believe. Vested interests and political maths have made our leaders appear clueless, leaving helpless masses at the mercy of these savages! Imagine, just some hours ago, Joe coming to tell us that BH is 'a burden we have to live with'. Maybe they need to let the man know that ONLY A LIVING MAN has the back to bear a burden! #SMH

@sammie77
    I'm sorry to say this but this is probably doing the "right thing" at the wrong place. If everyone follows your footsteps perhaps we will need to change the name to Naijahotforum and not Naijahotjobs again. Everyone has got grudges if you don't realise that. But if we abuse an avenue, then we are going to make an entire mess of it. I hope you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by sherifffuta View Post
    @sammie77
    I'm sorry to say this but this is probably doing the "right thing" at the wrong place. If everyone follows your footsteps perhaps we will need to change the name to Naijahotforum and not Naijahotjobs again. Everyone has got grudges if you don't realise that. But if we abuse an avenue, then we are going to make an entire mess of it. I hope you understand?
    I agree. This is a job hunting forum.

Quote Originally Posted by xandro101 View Post
    I agree. This is a job hunting forum.
    I agreee. Job hunting forum.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast