+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: saipem test ph

Re: saipem test ph

Quote Originally Posted by Futurepresident
    @Devo3286, 10x in million. This is wat dose nonentities & hopeless guyz dat wrote der's in lagos was fining difficult to till d house. Devo go and start preparing 4ur interview cos u hv already made it.
    learn not to be insulting, because life na stages, say person no give info no mean say you go come dey abuse am. it is not our tradition. more so, who made the ultimate selector of candidates for interview, if so then why do you need to go through the process of writing test; you should have empoyed yourself. careful man...

Quote Originally Posted by accofranco
    unbelievable, i am so shocked to hear this news tonight, the SAIPEM personnel Manager, is my direct uncle, i applied for the job, i phoned him and my mom and dad phoned him too, he assured us that i should not worry but pray, and i have been praying, even my mom called him last sunday, he said no problem, but i am shocked to hear that they have called for test. i studied mechanical engineering, HND Upper credit (3.46) close to distinction and equivalent of 2.1, yet i wasn't called or invited for the test. i can see, John 3:27 is really true, God i bless ur name. i must make it, whether SAIPEM or no SAIPEM, my God is alive!!!
    na wah for you. must you tell your family history... all the same na God get power.

any civil engineer invitee
    Think Positive

@ekwo baba, I can see vry clearly dat U are among those dat wrote their test in lagos but refused to gv a tip on how dose dat hv't write der's shld abt it, if so i hv to say U'r ingrate provided U hv benefited 4rm ds forum in one or other. Hence, learn how not hurld information cos it will do U more harm than good.

The technical test was the bomb.It was discipline oriented and i was surprised at the generosity of Saipem.They did give us 2500 naira each to assist our lunch.I love this company and pray that God should see us through.

Somebody should please help me with the date and venue for the next aptitude test.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease, I beg you all for Christ sake.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123