+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: saipem test ph

Re: saipem test ph

@Devo3286, 10x in million. This is wat dose nonentities & hopeless guyz dat wrote der's in lagos was fining difficult to till d house. Devo go and start preparing 4ur interview cos u hv already made it.

@Devo3286, 10x in million. This is wat dose nonentities & hopeless guyz dat wrote der's in lagos was fining difficult to till d house. Devo go and start preparing 4ur interview cos u hv already made it.

unbelievable, i am so shocked to hear this news tonight, the SAIPEM personnel Manager, is my direct uncle, i applied for the job, i phoned him and my mom and dad phoned him too, he assured us that i should not worry but pray, and i have been praying, even my mom called him last sunday, he said no problem, but i am shocked to hear that they have called for test. i studied mechanical engineering, HND Upper credit (3.46) close to distinction and equivalent of 2.1, yet i wasn't called or invited for the test. i can see, John 3:27 is really true, God i bless ur name. i must make it, whether SAIPEM or no SAIPEM, my God is alive!!!
    Together we can make Nigeria better,stop fraud,stop scam,be real,crime does not pay.

Guy relax God is always working in ways you cannot see.
    IN ORDER TO SUCEED,YOUR DESIRE FOR SUCCESS SHOULD BE GREATER THAN UR FEAR OF FAILURE

@accofranco. My brother, just leave it 4 God cos he knws evrytin. If i tell U my own story, U will be more astonished. One tin i knw is dat after rain come sunshine. Cheers man!

for electrical engineers, read electric motor starting and speed(N) formular, voltage drop parameter,cable sizing, control system elements. that is what I can remember for now... it is mainly power and few electronic/ instrumentation. I wrote in Lagos abt 4wks ago.

u.g

pls house what date ? i hv been to there tecchnical test , for mechanical go an read about piping most of there question is on piping

kkb

for the electrical guys, the test is strictly electrical. read about selection and application of electrical equipment, electric motors,transformers etc

guys, i wrote the text today,if you need the info ,call me on 08067019558. only for chemical engrs.

Finally, God has done it for me too....they later phoned me, initially my name was on the list of those to take the test, but there was an omission when sending text, so that my uncle later called them to rectify it. thanks to all of you for bringing this wonderful information to me, if not, i would have been at home waiting to be called... NAIJAHOTJOBS Guys, una the ROCK O!!
    Together we can make Nigeria better,stop fraud,stop scam,be real,crime does not pay.

@ accofranco,thank God 4u oh! Wen is d last day 4 d test,any info?
    I

@accofranco, pls how do i know if my name is on the list of those to be invited?cos i hav not got the text yet. your help will b apreciated.

@accofranco,

please, help the rest of us on how we can get to know if our names were shortlisted.

God bless u bro.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast