+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Saipem hopefuls

Re: Saipem hopefuls

@iotama22 y do u say so guy?wats ur reason 4 sayin dat saipem is not a reliable system?
    If God bifomi! Who u b?B-)

@ all, i applied under instrumentation engr, and since d test i havent been called for interview?? dont know if they joined instrumentation and electrical together??

HI has any elect engr who took test at PH been called 4 interview?i took tst at Ph bt no info uptill now

am still begging for dat question to be answered.or have ph electrical/instrumentation applicants been completely sidelined.whatevr men,long as thers life thers hope & lots of possibilities.

@ Oscar.Ceaser, Instrumentation & Electrical were combined for interview in Lagos on the 14th of October. I don't know of PH.

@ All. Pls has anyone been given an offer letter yet? If yes, when? If no, how long should we expect the offer letter? Thankyou house!

I just learnt that the mech interview that was shifted will hold 2morrow(24-11-2010). Pls those invited should try to find out when they are going to call all the successful candidates.

Jah bless u all. The interviews are over!!! Pls anyone with useful info on what to expect next should let the house know. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jah!!!
    Jah bless u all. The interviews are over!!! Pls anyone with useful info on what to expect next should let the house know. Thanks
    Jah bless you too. Thank God that all the interviews are over and pray that they start calling soonest. Jah, I am expectant. God will do it for us.

@ oscar.ceaser,yes,instrumentation and electrical engrs did the interview the same day,so i guess u were not short listed for the interview.Does any body in house know when the job ll start proper?.Is mech engr the last and final set of enrgs to be interviewed?Any one wit useful infor,shld plz tell d house.thanks

Hi house, the mechanical engineers are the last pips to be interview. I got to find out from a realiable source that they will call first weeek of december. so lets be hopeful......
    ciao

@oscar.ceaser.yes instrumentation and electrical engrs both had their interviews on the same day,i guess u were'nt shortlisted then.Does any one in house ve an idea when successful candidates re likely to start working?Are they calling other section after mech engrs?Is mech engr the last and final set to be called?Any one wt useful infor shld plz tell d house.Thanks.

D interview for mechanical Engineers was really technical indeed...hopin 4 da bst.

@De Master. Pls kindly text ur phone number to me(08039524095). I want to talk one on one with u. Thanks bro

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast