+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Topic: Saipem hopefuls

Saipem hopefuls

It's about two months since we had our interview, does anyone have useful info as to when we'll be called for training. Pls concrete info from the house should be shared. I'm seriously expectant. Jah bless.

Re: Saipem hopefuls

hi,

i don't know for sure when you will be called for training, but i think that you should pray that you pass the interview first and hope for the training. i have just been shortlisted for the interview for mechanical engineering applicants.i will like you to give me some useful insights about the interview to keep up the spirit of brotherhood in the house. thank you. i wish you success in your interview

@akwari,did u do ur test in ph or lag.pls Asap

@awari, when is ur interview slated. I took mine almost two months ago for process engr. Well all you need is to understand the practical applications of P & ID, plant instrumentation, Autocad. Dont just read up but ensure you av a good understanding of all mentioned. Master ur CV off hand, must be able to discuss the contents of ur CV and prove what u've presented. No need for suit or tie, just a good shirt and trouser will do. Go with a copy of ur cv. All the best and get the house info when they will call successful candidates. Jah bless.

@awari, where did u do ur test lag/ph? I also did my test in lag and still expecting to be kalled abeg when is the test slated for? Your reply will highly anticipated.....
    All the best guys....

@ynoo, what's ur discipline because they've called civil, process, elect and just recently mech. Engr. Jah bless

@De Master my discipline is mechanical engr'g........... when is the interview taking place? have they kalled all for it..../?

@ynoo, akwari kindly post the details of the interview, akwari was recently called for interview for mech engr. Pls akwari response is kindly appreciated. Jah bless and success in ur interview

call 07033956498 4 help she is the manager 4 vacancy amuche

What about piping engineers? i did a test on piping in PH. When will they call

Re : saipem

@ause....pls can anyone dat has done mechanical engr (postn) interview,tell us how d interview went.cos i received a message on 05/11/2010 detailed i should come for an interview on d 9/11/2010, but to my surprise i received anoda message telling me dat d date slated has bn postproned due to some reason beyond deir control....pls did anyone in d ause received dsame messsage.....and pls is dere anyone wit useful advice on wat i can do?..........any quick reply will be higly appreciated.........wish all .......d very best of luck

hi,

i also received a message for an interview to be held on Nov 10, 2010. unfortunately the interview date was postponed to another date which is to be announced bcos of circumstance beyond their control. Mr de master, thanks you for your advice. i took my test in lagos in victorial intercontinental hotel.

Don't apply your heart to SAIPEM job. It's not such a reliable system!!!
    “Nobody is superior, nobody is inferior, but nobody is equal either. People are simply unique, incomparable. You are YOU. I am I.” –Osho

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast