Quote Originally Posted by Tripple-C
brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no be so oh!!! I had an inclination U were heading on this route, that was why I replied U kia!! kia!!! and also added voice to ur request, so as to shift your focus off me, really I don't need that sort of attention, @SUPERBRAIN many 10x 4 nailing it straight, I am totally with you in this.

@TaoNaija; some people only want to comment on a thread that is hot, so the more the post (relevant or irrelevant...it's your personal opinion, and I must say U are entitled to it), the more the likelihood of people getting to VIEW your thread, let alone comment in it, that way U are sure to come across some people who would give U what it is U are exactly looking for.

Mind U bro! some others only want to visit threads they know meaningful naijahotjobbers(like Oga MAXWEBER) have posted in, not everyone has a modem and the luxury of sitting and surfing the net anytime they feel like it, so once they come online, they want to view threads they think is making the hottest waves, just like yours is doing already................lol

@HOUSE; please he is one of our own, whoever has something to make life easier for him wrt his interview and negotiation process, even if U don't want to post it here because the info is a privileged info, U may want to see him "off-camera"(Naijahotjobs personal mail, which would eventually alert his yahoomail)
many 10x in advance 2 this honourable house 4 the much anticipated (relevant...lol) reply.

Thanks man. The Guy never understand.