+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Sahara Salary

Sahara Salary

Please can someone tell me the salary range for experienced engineer of about 10 years in sahara group
    cheers

Re: Sahara Salary

brother abeg no confuseoh!!!, e be like say the thing (offer) plenty, I like the heart though, unto say; "in the multitude of counsel, there is safety"

Tripple C

I do not understand

Please kindly help me now

Break am down for me please

« Reply #1 on: Today at 04:46:54 PM » Reply with quote
    brother abeg no confuseoh!!!, e be like say the thing (offer) plenty, I like the heart though, unto say; "in the multitude of counsel, there is safety"

Tripple C

Can you kindly interpret the jagons you stated above to English Language Please

Cheers

I guess he means the pay well (when compared to the average job Naija). 10years? Wow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TaoNaija
    « Reply #1 on: Today at 04:46:54 PM » Reply with quote

Tripple C

Can you kindly interpret the jagons you stated above to English Language Please

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by mostojr
    I guess he means the pay well (when compared to the average job Naija). 10years? Wow!!!
    @mostojr...U have spoken my mind, 10x 4 this and many more (to come...lol)

@TaoNaija...I tot U had a feeler 4 wot someone with you profile would be carting home and wanted a confirmation...(In the multitude of consel...lots of advice, there is safety...U would make the most informed decision) that explains the "no confuse" clause so U will not trade for what is not worth it

@HOUSE; please help this bro with the needed info, find below the reason behind the request
    Hello

Please I need this information to be able to negotiate fairly.

I will not want to under/over rate myself

Looking forward for a favourable responses

Thanks and Cheers
    anyone with a vital info should please release it to our bros, even if it is "off-camera"(Personal msg/mail) like the el-politicos and reporters do..............lol

The guy wan scare people oh! The pay go big nah. Him ma know...
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

maxweber

« Reply #6 on: Today at 07:28:41 AM »
    The guy wan scare people oh! The pay go big nah. Him ma know...

Please we should endeavour to contribute something meaningful whenever we are contributing to an issue.

The pay go big does not make any sense, what do you mean by big, you never defined your big
    =N=1millilon is big, =N=2m is equally big also 100k is big

Please if we do not have reasonable contribution let us just look on till someone wise contributes

Cheers

Sometimes we make ourselves happy. You too dey serious man.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Bros don't make salary considerations an issue except when made an offer you think is inadequate. But as a general rule of thumb, always know the recruiting manager (or consultant) want to give his employers the best possible value (in terms of quality of the new hires and the cost of landing them at the right price, especially in today's prevailing turbulent market place).

So, don't price yourself out! Let Sahara make the first offer so you can have enough time to review the overall package; don't just focus on the base! But try as much as possible to delay salary negotiation until you fully understand the position and its requirements.

But if asked your salary expectations, your best answer would be - " A salary that is competitive with the current market!" Bear this in mind, they won't cheat you (under-pay you when you know (and Sahara knows) your strengths and abilities). Criteria used in determining salaries is your level of experience and how much the company needs you. But don't play the "I am-wanted-by-another-company" game; that's a no-no!

Enough said. Go land that job! By the way, Sahara seems to be an exciting place to work with.

Be wise...and may God's Spirit guide you!!!

I am sorry I never know the site are for clowns

cheers

You don't have be sorry. By the way, if you are paid the whole world it won't solve your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by vkyburnz
    Bros don't make salary considerations an issue except when made an offer you think is inadequate. But as a general rule of thumb, always know the recruiting manager (or consultant) want to give his employers the best possible value (in terms of quality of the new hires and the cost of landing them at the right price, especially in today's prevailing turbulent market place).

So, don't price yourself out! Let Sahara make the first offer so you can have enough time to review the overall package; don't just focus on the base! But try as much as possible to delay salary negotiation until you fully understand the position and its requirements.

But if asked your salary expectations, your best answer would be - " A salary that is competitive with the current market!" Bear this in mind, they won't cheat you (under-pay you when you know (and Sahara knows) your strengths and abilities). Criteria used in determining salaries is your level of experience and how much the company needs you. But don't play the "I am-wanted-by-another-company" game; that's a no-no!

Enough said. Go land that job! By the way, Sahara seems to be an exciting place to work with.

Be wise...and may God's Spirit guide you!!!

Webmaster or what?

You don't have be sorry. By the way, if you are paid the whole world it won't solve your problem.

I put the question out because I need reasonable answers that will assist and guide me very urgently

I did not put forward because I want to joke about it or play

From my experience HRs always want to get employees at discounted rates making savings for their companies that is why I needed an insider information or some that have got the idea of the pay to assist

I am writing again to us of all especially the likes of webmaster or what u call ursef to contribute meaningfully please
    No apology

@ TaoNaija,

Take a chill pill. It's a public forum. If anyone has the information you're requesting for and wants to help, they will post a reply. Better to ignore irrevelant responses than to reply to each one you feel is unimportant. You won't get much with your attitude so relax.
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

Webmaster or what?

I put the question out because I need reasonable answers that will assist and guide me very urgently

I did not put forward because I want to joke about it or play

From my experience HRs always want to get employees at discounted rates making savings for their companies that is why I needed an insider information or some that have got the idea of the pay to assist

I am writing again to us of all especially the likes of webmaster or what u call ursef to contribute meaningfully please
    No apology
    Quote Originally Posted by Superbrain
    @ TaoNaija,

Take a chill pill. It's a public forum. If anyone has the information you're requesting for and wants to help, they will post a reply. Better to ignore irrevelant responses than to reply to each one you feel is unimportant. You won't get much with your attitude so relax.
    brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no be so oh!!! I had an inclination U were heading on this route, that was why I replied U kia!! kia!!! and also added voice to ur request, so as to shift your focus off me, really I don't need that sort of attention, @SUPERBRAIN many 10x 4 nailing it straight, I am totally with you in this.

@TaoNaija; some people only want to comment on a thread that is hot, so the more the post (relevant or irrelevant...it's your personal opinion, and I must say U are entitled to it), the more the likelihood of people getting to VIEW your thread, let alone comment in it, that way U are sure to come across some people who would give U what it is U are exactly looking for.

Mind U bro! some others only want to visit threads they know meaningful naijahotjobbers(like Oga MAXWEBER) have posted in, not everyone has a modem and the luxury of sitting and surfing the net anytime they feel like it, so once they come online, they want to view threads they think is making the hottest waves, just like yours is doing already................lol

@HOUSE; please he is one of our own, whoever has something to make life easier for him wrt his interview and negotiation process, even if U don't want to post it here because the info is a privileged info, U may want to see him "off-camera"(Naijahotjobs personal mail, which would eventually alert his yahoomail)
    many 10x in advance 2 this honourable house 4 the much anticipated (relevant...lol) reply.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast