+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Sahara Group recruiting fresh engineers!

Re: Sahara Group recruiting fresh engineers!

Please anyone who has received an email as par the results of the 1st stage interview should please let us all know kind regards

Has anyone recieved invite for the 2nd stage. Pls lets keep d house posted. Thanks. God will see us thru

@aghoa4life...aw ws ur trip back home? also aw was d interview u went for, i wished u al d best

One week has passed and no calls.I hope they start calling soon so it doesn't clash with other programmes

Check your mails everyone. Sahara has just responded and thank God i made it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also got invited for d second stage.Alhamdulillahi.Please anyone with info about what to expect in d second stage shud please hint us.

Hello guys, have just been invited for the 1st interview or chat as they called it. Wot do I expect and what questions. Pls som1 help me

Quote Originally Posted by moradeks View Post
    Hello guys, have just been invited for the 1st interview or chat as they called it. Wot do I expect and what questions. Pls som1 help me
    hi moradeks pls when did u get ur invite pls?? my own is still reading pending on the sahara website.pls reply me

Got the second stage invite Thank you for attending the First Stage Interview with the Sahara Group. It was good talking to you on career possibilities as a Graduate Engineer for NG Power Limited-an Operating company within the Group. Congratulations !!!.I am pleased to intimate you that you were successful in the First stage and you will be advised via mail as regards the Second stage of interviews. Yours Sincerely, Group Human Resources. Pls wat are we to expect in the second stage.

@ moradeks dt must be for the Graduate Management talent programme (please correct me if i'm wrong tho), and not the Graduate Engineering Prog wch is currently in the 2nd stage.GMTP recr is usually where they use the term "chat". so u need to be clear on wch u've applied for cos I think the interviews are a little diff. either ways go to the search box @ the top right hand corner of the page type "sahara" and search! u'll be suprised the amount of useful info u cn get from old threads. if you applied for the Graduate Engineering programme den the info u need is in this thread, i think a coupla folks already shared their xperience.Best of Luck
    Quote Originally Posted by moradeks View Post

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls house i cant log into my sahara acc again. i am sure i didnt forget the password. pls i tried password recover but it didnt work. pls any1 with useful info. Pls i beg u all, its urgent. help a person here

Well, i think in the second stage,u need to know more about power generation and how a power plant works. Best of lucks

@stellystar,hw did u get info on how d 2nd stage wl luk lik cos dey askd me question on power generation and power plant at d 1st stage.do u hv any1 dat has bn on d 2nd stage of such intaview b4.pls i nd ur reply.

+ Reply
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast