+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Sahara Group GEP invite.

Quote Originally Posted by kaykush0407 View Post
    Please how do i check/know my application status? Doesn't seem to appear anywhere
    When you log in click on update resume. You'll see a lot of tables showing the details you entered when u applied but you'll find status in the table showing the vacancy u applied for.I hope this helps, mine still shows pending and I didn't get a confirmation email either.all the best to those who have been called please do keep us posted while we wait to be called.

Re: Sahara Group GEP invite.

To those who got the invite did you get a confirmation mail after applying? I also have a pending status

Quote Originally Posted by kaykush0407 View Post
    Please how do i check/know my application status? Doesn't seem to appear anywhere
    Look at the right bottom, u will see vacancy or job applied for with necessary details.

it is funny...i didnt even get to complete my application....i only got the info abt the vacancy and so submitted my cv online to d persons email...........and i was called...the date is 14 of sept. i dnt know but not too many people seem to be reply to this thread saying they'v gotten an invite.......i hope all is well..........i wish us all the best of good luck in our endeavours,...God bless us all. Amen

Quote Originally Posted by oleghee View Post
    it is funny...i didnt even get to complete my application....i only got the info abt the vacancy and so submitted my cv online to d persons email...........and i was called...the date is 14 of sept. i dnt know but not too many people seem to be reply to this thread saying they'v gotten an invite.......i hope all is well..........i wish us all the best of good luck in our endeavours,...God bless us all. Amen
    @poster, am yet to recieve an invitation from them. I was able to finish the online application and also send my cv to the email address provided.

Oh! Der was an email provided? I didn't know dt bit. Only d online application part.

@purpleblaze, d online application is all dat was required to b done. I was also invited 4 d interview.

Quote Originally Posted by donivald View Post
    @purpleblaze, d online application is all dat was required to b done. I was also invited 4 d interview.
    I applied online and my application is pending I wonder where I went wrong. Hmm I hope I'm called later sha, all d best u guys.

Guys that have been called so far, what course did you study and grade?
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

i heard they have a thing for the overseas degree stuff.......................................what about the pay slip being asked for....what could possibly be the reason they are asking for it??

Pls could any one be kind enough to share the contents of the GEP invite email ? a friend mistakenly deleted hers

Mine is on the 16th of September, 2011 by 11am - 12noon. whats the interview like?

Quote Originally Posted by naija147 View Post
    Pls could any one be kind enough to share the contents of the GEP invite email ? a friend mistakenly deleted hers
    The email states the venue and time of the interview along with the requirements to be brought to the interview venue. hope this helps

+ Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast