Imagine they sent me this after sending my CV to them:

Hi, please don't have anything to do with them. They posted an advert about recruiting for a firm with branches in Lagos, Anambra, Lafia-Nasarawa State and others. After sending my CV they replied me this:

Dear Applicant,

Thanks for your application!

Following the Instruction our client gave us on the recruitment of which the training kicks off on first week of march (march 2, 2010), we therefore request you send your passport and the name of your two (2) recent guarantees with their mobile number.

Because, you need ID card for the Training, and to avoid cumbersome approach, we therefore ask you to help the scenario by making a payment of a thousand Naira (1000.00) to ease the situation.

Bank details:

Bank Name : United Bank for Africa Plc Nigeria

Account Number: 00250520199139

Account Name : Jonathan . C. Okafor

After the payment, please, send the receipt no. or teller no. to either the phone number or the email address.

For the training, you shall be on your center a day before the training for your ID card with your bank payment details.

Please, the ealier you pay the better for you.

we are almost getting the stipulated number graduate as demanded by our clients.

If you hold a master degree or hold up to 10years experience, you pay one thousand five hundred naira only (1500.00).( reason is very confidential).

Thank you and goodluck

Yours faithfully,

Jane Ryan

coy sec.