+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: RISK BASED INSPECTION TECHNICIANS NEEDED URGENTLY

Re: RISK BASED INSPECTION TECHNICIANS NEEDED URGENTLY

Cipha, i dont concur wt u as u sound nieve. Professional certification means competency of knwing/doing the job wt minimal supervision to achieve d Company's implied & stated objectives. U dont beg/pay for job placement irrespective of who is involved. U can hold ur head high anywhere/anytime. Hence professionals dont sit at home, they are busy at work. New hands should b trained, if they par adventure opt out, these Companies should gladly see it as their Corporate social responsibility in capacity building of the Nigerian Youth.

i want to belive this is not a scam or whoever posted this is not a novice because i can see they requested for certification and now they are saying competent people. that is what you should be looking for and not say one is begging for job, your company should be ready to spend money to do this trainings and not seat and say you are after certification, i have done an MSc in my field which has cost about 15000 pounds to study and a company took me up and gave me my traing, so please try and get people to train with TWI and NACE these are very good traing companies and there are many certification in this field which am sure you know thats if you do know anyway.

The only way to get trained on RBI is to work with asset integrity management compaines otherwise those companies can also arrange the trainings on demand but it will be a bit expensive.

Furhter, training is not the solution it is necessary to have the hands on practice and knowledge to handle the situations by using the RBI Softwares.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12