+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Recruitment @ OMEGA-CONSULT!

Recruitment @ OMEGA-CONSULT!

OMEGA-CONSULT! A human resourse Consulting Rebranding and packaging Organisation Base in Lagos. We are massively recruiting young graduates to fill vacant positions in the organisation. Positions available are: Facilitators, Human resourse officers, Aggressive marketers, public Relations Officer, Health Officers and Accountant.OMEGA-CONSULT! A human resourse Consulting Rebranding and packaging Organisation Base in Lagos. We are massively recruiting young graduates to fill vacant positions in the organisation. Positions available are: Facilitators, Human resourse officers, Aggressive marketers, public Relations Officer, Health Officers and Accountant.OMEGA-CONSULT! A human resourse Consulting Rebranding and packaging Organisation Base in Lagos. We are massively recruiting young graduates to fill vacant positions in the organisation. Positions available are: Facilitators, Human resourse officers, Aggressive marketers, public Relations Officer, Health Officers and Accountant.OMEGA-CONSULT! A human resourse Consulting Rebranding and packaging Organisation Base in Lagos. We are massively recruiting young graduates to fill vacant positions in the organisation. Positions available are: Facilitators, Human resourse officers, Aggressive marketers, public Relations Officer, Health Officers and Accountant..............OMEGA-CONSULT! A human resourse Consulting Rebranding and packaging Organisation Base in Lagos. We are massively recruiting young graduates to fill vacant positions in the organisation. Positions available are: Facilitators, Human resourse officers, Aggressive marketers, public Relations Officer, Health Officers and Accountant.OMEGA-CONSULT! A human resourse Consulting Rebranding and packaging Organisation Base in Lagos. We are massively recruiting young graduates to fill vacant positions in the organisation. Positions available are: Facilitators, Human resourse officers, Aggressive marketers, public Relations Officer, Health Officers and Accountant.

Re: Recruitment @ Omega-Consult!

QUALIFICATION. Applicants must posses OND, B.SC or M.SC. COMPUTER appreciation is an added advantage. With relevan professional skills. HOW TO APPLY. SEND your Name, Location and qualification to HR. On 07032172688 or [email protected]

Re: Recruitment @ OMEGA-CONSULT!

I received a text just now that I should come for a chat with Omega Consult at Lagos tomorrow morning by 9am.........Pls update me if u received such Text..............One thing I know is that chat should come after interview but I had not interviewed in the past.......how come the chat. This is suspicious oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

+ Reply