+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Railway Recuritment

Railway Recuritment

Check Guardian 23rd june for Nigeria Railway's advert for different positions

Re: Railway Recuritment

please how can get the information

Bros, abeg no vex oh....which railway be dat? Naija still get railway system?

Quote Originally Posted by biggerboyze
    Bros, abeg no vex oh....which railway be dat? Naija still get railway system?
    You will be shocked if u discover how much is spent monthly on maintenance of railways/trains and payment of workers salaries monthly in this country. A good part of naija budget goes in2 the Nigerian Railway Corp. And this Corp. is actually made up of living being who wake up every day, go 2 work and when they get home tired and all, get welcomed back home by their wives from a hard day's work.
    17th Wonder of the World

na wa oooooo

Na wa for you biggerboyze, even if naija railway system don loose alignment, n you think it cant be rejuvenated. The most thing is career fulfilment of having to contribute to the development of most of our broken systems, afta all, the early naija trained engineers in the UK and US preferred picking up a job in any of these corp. water, mining, railway etc becos of the passion and they had for naija than staying overseas. I believe some of have zeal.@ house, if any have the full detail about the recruitment, pls kindly post, i m highly interested.

Railway

@ ekwo baba
    Guy, u no try at all. Person no even sabi wetin u dey try talk, maybe na hausa,swahili or na igbira. Abeg,try write am for another language maybe dem house members go understand. Abi guys, wetin una talk.
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

God go help us sha 4 this country.

GUYS...IT IS VERY WRONG TO OPEN A JOB POST AND START REDIRECTING PEOPLE TO A NEWSPAPER.

IF YOU FOUND THE NEWSPAPER YOU COULD AS WELL COPY OUT THE INFORMATION AND POST IT HERE FOR MEMBERS TO BENEFIT FROM.

AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED...YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING AND THIS POST WILL BE DELETED IF NO PROPER JOB INFORMATION IS POSTED HERE SOON
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

@ peaceofpeace ,(global moderator) i realy don't think its a bad idea,i saw the advert its very lengthy and the best the guy could do is to scan and attach but wait come to think of this do you realy think every body on this forum has access to scan and even simply to surf the internet freely some do that at the cafe,if the guy doesn't have money to do all this buy air time and scan (even the newspaper might not be his own maybe he read at the vendor stand).I believe the idea of everybody coming down here is to help and for that gesture of his i realy think its not bad, its now left for those who can afford to get it by there own possible means.Let us not discourage one another but to encourage ourselves.God will help us and we will all get there.Thanks and One Love.

dont think is a bad idea,
    guys with the full information should update us

Na wa o! See bullying...
    @peaceofpeace- i know u to be a nice guy, but that post of yours was too harsh... Some of get online in d toughest of ways... So haba give d guy some kudos for d hint.
    @all: Pls help us get d details up in here... It's got to be somewhere on d internet... Thanks...

@at peacesofpeace,
    Mr administrator sir, i don hear you. please sir u can help me do something by since i have done nothing by posting the advert here from the paper. i think this honorable house will apperiate you sir.
    sir,you must be fast because we are waiting for ur response and if you dont ehh

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast