+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Pz calling for personality test through dragnet!

Re: Pz calling for personality test through dragnet!

guys did anybody got a mail for an aptitude test with PZ CUSSON for 23rd may,i got this mail today.......whats their test format like..any idea pls? Dear Candidate, You have been invited for an aptitude test for PZ Cussons as detailed below: Venue: , ChamsCity @ Lagos No 2, Isaac John Street, Ikeja G.R.A, Ikeja, Lagos Date: Wednesday 23-May-2012 Time: 12:00 PM Username: PZ12012999 Password: alaezi21 Please note that this test will be administered electronically, and ensure that you are at the center with your calculator and a print out from www.faceoftesting.com. Please be at the centre at least 30mins to the commencement of the test for accreditation and come along with your username and password, as well as writing materials and valid ID e.g. International Passport, Work ID-Card, Driving License, L.G.A. Ordinary photographs or photographs stamped before being attached to an identification document are not acceptable. All electronic devices including mobile phones and cameras will NOT be allowed into the test halls. For further enquiries call: 08174585916 or 08174613680 Dragnet Solutions Limited

@ugofyn, next tym u are posting such info as d one u just did, remember 2 remove ur user ID and password 4 obvious security reasons, anyway best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by ugofyn View Post
    guys did anybody got a mail for an aptitude test with PZ CUSSON for 23rd may,i got this mail today.......whats their test format like..any idea pls? Dear Candidate, You have been invited for an aptitude test for PZ Cussons as detailed below: Venue: , ChamsCity @ Lagos No 2, Isaac John Street, Ikeja G.R.A, Ikeja, Lagos Date: Wednesday 23-May-2012 Time: 12:00 PM Username: PZ12012999 Password: alaezi21 Please note that this test will be administered electronically, and ensure that you are at the center with your calculator and a print out from www.faceoftesting.com. Please be at the centre at least 30mins to the commencement of the test for accreditation and come along with your username and password, as well as writing materials and valid ID e.g. International Passport, Work ID-Card, Driving License, L.G.A. Ordinary photographs or photographs stamped before being attached to an identification document are not acceptable. All electronic devices including mobile phones and cameras will NOT be allowed into the test halls. For further enquiries call: 08174585916 or 08174613680 Dragnet Solutions Limited
    I received same this evening but my centre is Ph. I think the timing is so short as it didn't give time for much preps.

These guys are funny. Got my invitation to test at about 5.04pm on the 22nd telling me my test is on the 23rd @ Lagos. I wan fly from Benin go Lagos over night? Why did they not use the international ICT center in Benin? Na dem sabi jare

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12