+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Pz calling for personality test through dragnet!

Post Pz calling for personality test through dragnet!

I got a text message for an online personality test by dragnet....i did the test yesterday night and the questions were about 128 in number...pls did any other person get the same text....i applied for pz fresh graduate recruitment....response plsssssssssssss

Yeah I got d same message to but I av'nt done it.

Re: Pz calling for personality test through dragnet!

did you apply for the graduate recruitment too? so after the personality test,whats the next stage....will there be any written test also? i dont really know how PZ CUSSON carry out their recruitment process!

Quote Originally Posted by ugofyn View Post
    I got a text message for an online personality test by dragnet....i did the test yesterday night and the questions were about 128 in number...pls did any other person get the same text....i applied for pz fresh graduate recruitment....response plsssssssssssss
    I received same text message three times on Wednesday but yet to take the test. Perhaps, later today would be it. Any suggestions/tips from the NHJ family members that have completed/done the dragnet personal test?

I ve done it, my advice just be consistent in d answers U gv, cos they ask about 5 basic behavioural questions in about 25 diff ways each, so be careful not to shoot urself in d leg! Goodluck!

@Kwemby.. Seems u knw more abt diz.. Pls hint us on dose behavioural questions..

^^ go and take the test my friend.

If you are scared about this, how will you pass the aptitude test and interview?

I received the same message too, @ugotyn what is the time duration for the test please, and what kind of question where you asked

@ all the test last for about 30mins depending on when you finish and click the submit button...as kwemby rightly pointed out,be consistent in your answers and be sure you dont contradict your self with the answers u give,as they want to test your kind of person...so if in your answers u present 3 different persons,then i dont know....give it your best....pls after the personality test,whats next? any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by ugofyn View Post
    @ all the test last for about 30mins depending on when you finish and click the submit button...as kwemby rightly pointed out,be consistent in your answers and be sure you dont contradict your self with the answers u give,as they want to test your kind of person...so if in your answers u present 3 different persons,then i dont know....give it your best....pls after the personality test,whats next? any idea?
    @Ugo

The last recruitment in 2010 didnt start with personality test,though conducted by DRAGNET. There was general aptitude test&function-specific test same day. 2nd stage was Essay writing test, 3rd stage was Ability test (a CBT taken at PZ), 4th stage Group interview, 5th stage-one on one interview, Medicals & probably meeting one of the managers.

This is about what their recruitment procedure was like.

It is well...amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaka nwa View Post
    @Ugo The last recruitment in 2010 didnt start with personality test,though conducted by DRAGNET. There was general aptitude test&function-specific test same day. 2nd stage was Essay writing test, 3rd stage was Ability test (a CBT taken at PZ), 4th stage Group interview, 5th stage-one on one interview, Medicals & probably meeting one of the managers. This is about what their recruitment procedure was like.
    well i think they are changing the format for them to start with a personality test,never can tell what the next stage will be....how ever they bring it,we will try our best!

guys did anybody got a mail for an aptitude test with PZ CUSSON for 23rd may,i got this mail today.......whats their test format like..any idea pls? Dear Candidate, You have been invited for an aptitude test for PZ Cussons as detailed below: Venue: , ChamsCity @ Lagos No 2, Isaac John Street, Ikeja G.R.A, Ikeja, Lagos Date: Wednesday 23-May-2012 Time: 12:00 PM Username: PZ12012999 Password: alaezi21 Please note that this test will be administered electronically, and ensure that you are at the center with your calculator and a print out from www.faceoftesting.com. Please be at the centre at least 30mins to the commencement of the test for accreditation and come along with your username and password, as well as writing materials and valid ID e.g. International Passport, Work ID-Card, Driving License, L.G.A. Ordinary photographs or photographs stamped before being attached to an identification document are not acceptable. All electronic devices including mobile phones and cameras will NOT be allowed into the test halls. For further enquiries call: 08174585916 or 08174613680 Dragnet Solutions Limited

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast