+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Pwc interview

Quote Originally Posted by hillaryblacks View Post
    Hey peeps sorry 4 d delay in response, had a hectic day yesterday and a test today . The interview was cool, we took another SHL test to confirm that we actually did the previous ones and later we had a one on one chat with a 3 man interview panel.
    @hillary how does the shl and d interview questions looks like?

Re: Pwc interview

House i will not like this forum to end like these 4 d benefit of those that hav not done their interview i will like those that have done theirs should post there experience during d interview.

Nobody seems 2 be interested in replying

Hapi 4 u n wish u best

Quote Originally Posted by mekumeutd View Post
    House i will not like this forum to end like these 4 d benefit of those that hav not done their interview i will like those that have done theirs should post there experience during d interview.
    the interview was fun. the questions were normal interview ques like tell me about urself, how were u able to any unethical behaviour by ur colleagues,have u ever made any positive contribution to a team and ur organisation etc. mind u, ur answer to any question determines the next question. its a three man interview though they are very friendly.
    i hope this helps a little

Quote Originally Posted by Ibot View Post
    @hillaryblacks. thanx a lot for d info bro. how was the shl like? was it the exact format like d one we did online i.e verbal=30questions, numeric=18questions & was it harder? also how many hours did the whole process take
    The shl was shorter than the ones we did on our own, it was 10 numeric for 15mins and 20 verbal for 15mins. I was the last person that got to the venue so mine took the whole day; left there by 5pm. Hope this helps.

Is this interview the last stage or the beginning of a series of interviews? If anyone knows the process, pls kindly inform the haus. God bless

Any update folks? Has anyone bin called?

@hillaryblacks, i doubt they would start calling ppl until they are thru wiv the interviews...some ppl are scheduled for the end of this month...

Am sorry to bring the invitees back a little.
    Please, what should i fill for 'salary expectation box' in the personal his ory form that was attached with the invitation?
    Thanks for prompt response.

Re: pwc interview

please brothers in this struggle, may i also use this medium to ask for what i should fill for the salary expectation cos i am confused indeed, my own interview is scheduled foe 29th of this month july by his Grace.
    hillaryblack, God in his infinite mercy will shower his favour upon you nd you shall be listed among the called ones cos information from the high places have made to see PWC as a big firm dealing with the oil giants in this country. and for trhe rest we all shall get there by his mercies..............

pls house kindly help me out my interview is slated 2moro and the labour strike start 2moro, hav being trying to call pwc but nobody is picking up, what should i do?

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast