+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Pwc interview

Re: Pwc interview

hillary dont dissapoint ur peeps!

To all the invitees, if the interview approach has not changed like that of the test it will be as follows:

Part 1:
    This will be a team event, you will be given a topic to discuss among yourself and reach a conclusion within a time frame right in the presence of the panels after which your selected spoke man will voice your decision to the panel.

Immediately after this will follow an impromptu dicussion by individuals in the team, you will be given rapped topics to pick from and discuss.

Part 2:
    This will be a client briefing session. Individually you will be presented/painted a scenario for which you have to explain what will be your reaction if it were to be you.

Part 3:
    This will be the traditional interview session just to know about you, your achievements, and other basic interview questions.

Best of God to u all.

@mayor01, i doubt if d format dis year will remain d same bcos last year there was no SHL at all.instead candidates wrote aptitude tests @events center b4 dey were later shortlisted. also if u got d invite, it reads "there will be a short test..." i don't tink d "short test" cld be all dis discussion u talked about. lol

Junior Member odo kenneth chinedu's Avatar

I wrote the 2nd stage of the test but they ve not goten back to me. As a result I am almost uncomfortable. Please, what is happening?

Junior Member odo kenneth chinedu's Avatar

I wrote the 2nd stage but they ve not gotten back to me. Please house, what do I do.

Re: pwc interview

pls can sm1 in the house help me with what is the pay package for freshers in PWC may look like. thanks for your response...

Quote Originally Posted by Ibot View Post
    @mayor01, i doubt if d format dis year will remain d same bcos last year there was no SHL at all.instead candidates wrote aptitude tests @events center b4 dey were later shortlisted. also if u got d invite, it reads "there will be a short test..." i don't tink d "short test" cld be all dis discussion u talked about. lol
    I think I mentioned it that it might change this time around. But trust me expect something more tasking if it has changed. cheers

Hello guyz.

Hello guyz. Pls was there anyone yet to complete Nysc invited for the interview. Your kind reply is appreciated.

@hillary & d remaining guys that had their short test and interview 2day how did it go? Kindly update us so that we all will know what to expect.

hilaryblacks; how was ur interview gist ur peeps

Hey peeps sorry 4 d delay in response, had a hectic day yesterday and a test today . The interview was cool, we took another SHL test to confirm that we actually did the previous ones and later we had a one on one chat with a 3 man interview panel.

@hillaryblacks. thanx a lot for d info bro. how was the shl like? was it the exact format like d one we did online i.e verbal=30questions, numeric=18questions & was it harder? also how many hours did the whole process take

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast