+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PTDF SCHOLARSHIP TEST FORMAT-DRILLING,RESERVOIR AND PETROLEUM

PTDF SCHOLARSHIP TEST FORMAT-DRILLING,RESERVOIR AND PETROLEUM

HELLO,

AM ALWAYS SICK AND TIRED WHENEVER I SEE MULTIPLE THREADS ON SINGLE QUESTION ON THIS FORUM.PLEASE

I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT WANTS TO WRITE ON OIL AND GAS ENGINEERING THAT:

1) DRILLING/WELL ENGINEERING,RESERVOIR ENGINEERING,OIL AND GAS ENGINEERING,PETROLEUM PRODUCTION
    ENGINEERING ALL LIES ON UNDER THE SAME GROUP TEST.SO PREPARE FOR ALL PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
    QUESTIONS.

2) AS AT LAST YEAR QUESTIONS,THINGS LIKE THESE CAME OUT:

DRILLING FLUID CALCULATION,ARTIFICIAL LIFT METHODS

Re: PTDF SCHOLARSHIP TEST FORMAT-DRILLING,RESERVOIR AND PETROLEUM

Oga Sammie, please help me with info on what expect. I applied for Basin Evolution and Dynamics. Thanks.
    I

sammie i'll really appreciate if i could get something on this, my mail is [email protected]
    K

Oga Sammie,I hear the test is computer/internet based,how true is this?Please a couple of questions;how many sxns are there in the test?how many questions in each sxn?wats the duration for each sxn?are calculators allowed and wc type is allowed?There are over a 50 formulas for calculations in drilling fluid and petroleum Engineering,can you narrow down the likely common ones to concentrate on like mud viscosity,hydrostatic pressure,mud density,e.t.c?Kindly mail any form of past question to [email protected],i will appreciate it a great deal

Sammy, please kindly forward questions on petroleum geoscience to [email protected] or kindly attach it for us here. Thank you.
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

Quote Originally Posted by CPEZEAKACHA
    Oga Sammie,I hear the test is computer/internet based,how true is this?Please a couple of questions;how many sxns are there in the test?how many questions in each sxn?wats the duration for each sxn?are calculators allowed and wc type is allowed?There are over a 50 formulas for calculations in drilling fluid and petroleum Engineering,can you narrow down the likely common ones to concentrate on like mud viscosity,hydrostatic pressure,mud density,e.t.c?Kindly mail any form of past question to [email protected],i will appreciate it a great deal
    gud question....How many formulers are we goin to revise? Pls narrow it down for us using likely question samples that came out last year 2010.
    thanks
    my ad is
    seuncaroline at yahoo dot com

Oga Sammie May GOd bless u again and again. Pls Help me with the petroluem engineering quetions you have. My e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks and God bless.

+ Reply