+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: PTDF OVERSEA SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME 2011 (MSC & PHD) IS OUT

Re: PTDF OVERSEA SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME 2011 (MSC & PHD) IS OUT

Pls house help! i went to ptdfdotgovdotng, clicked on PTDF scholarhsips>overseas scholarship scheme>online application>Apply>online application click more. the default is for PHD, but i clicked on apply and it displayed for MSC. My problem is that we are to get a pin online from the link given when you continue and you are required to give ur CARD NUMBER, PIN and CVV number for either interswitch or Verve card, for u to obtain the pin for registration and the cost of the pin is N123. Afraid come catch me, abeg make una help, hw real is this site? abi our bros them done do their normal work?

@ike4moni ur research is correct it shows that nhj ar not sleepin but they are just trying to test run the site d amount can not be N123 it will be more than that but for now it is just there for formality there is a number for inquiries on d site u can call the MTN number for further clarification............lets try and be patient.

INSTRUCTIONS

WARNING:

1. You are required to apply only once. You will be DISQUALIFIED if you apply twice.

2. DO NOT REFRESH YOUR BROWSER OR CLICK YOUR BROWSER BACK BUTTON WHILE APPLYING.

3. To purchase your PIN for the application, click on "BUY PIN" button. Enter your name, email and phone number accurately in the box provided.

4. Click on "PROCEED TO PAYMENT" link.

5. Follow the instructions on the online payment page to enter your Interswitch or Verve card details.

6. Click on the "Buy" button to proceed with the purchase of the PIN or click the "Cancel" button if you do not wish to proceed with the purchase.

7. A successful transaction page will be displayed with your PIN.

8. If your transaction fails then you may have to try again by entering your card details correctly. ENSURE you have sufficient balance in your account.

9. PLEASE COPY YOUR PIN AND KEEP IT SAFE AS IT WILL BE REQUIRED FOR UPDATES ALL THROUGH THE APPLICATION EXERCISE.

10. Click on the "Continue" button.

11. Click on the "START APPLICATION" button to continue with your application.

Disclaimer:
    Read the DISCLAIMER information and click on the ACCEPT button to proceed with your application, otherwise click on the DECLINE button to abort application.

Biodata:
    Fill out the biodata form.
    You must fill out all fields marked * (asterisk) in the biodata form. You are required to enter a valid e-mail address.
    Click on the SAVE AND CONTINUE button to proceed to the next step of the application process.

Family Details:
    Fill out the family details form.
    Click on the SAVE AND CONTINUE button to proceed to the next step of the application process.

Institutions Attended:
    Fill out the institutions attended form.
    Click on the SAVE AND CONTINUE button to proceed to the next step of the application .

Employment Details:
    Fill out the employment details form.

Medical Details:
    Enter the details of your medical record.

Reference Form:
    Fill out the reference form. Three referees will be required.

Personal Statement:
    Fill out your personal statement in the box provided.

O'Level Result:
    Fill out the O'level details form. Instructions on how to enter your O level details is available on the form.

Research Proposals(PHD):
    Fill out your research proposal in the box provided. This is for PHD students only.

Upload Photo:
    Upload your passport photograph not larger than 30KB in size.
    Click on the SAVE AND CONTINUE button to complete your application process.

If you are applying for the first time, Click on the FRESH APPLICATION button and click CONTINUE to proceed with your application.

If you have applied before but wish to edit your record, Click on the UPDATE MY RECORD button and click CONTINUE to proceed with your update.

Fresh Application
    Update My Record

"...and Allah is sufficient as a Protector and Allah is suficient as a Helper." Q4:45

any news? are the cards out now?

It on guys ... u can purchase the pin via debit cards.

webstradamus , how can someone purchase it , please advise on way forward

I went to de site ptdf.cinfores.com. but wen i clicked on online application. i only saw application for LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME. wat about de OSS. Pls has any one bought de pin for OSS. i need answers pls....

Guys, cinfores is a scam. I logged in to purchase the form but i noticed security risks to my bank account.
    1. They accept only verve card and interswitch cards which are all magnetic strip cards and getting outdated. I use master card, so in any case, i cant purchase it.
    2. On purchase, they require you to key in your ATM card number and pin. Of course no body told me to log out immediately because no one is authorised to know your ATM pin
    3. They dont have an email address and the only phone number there is a land line that is not working and their office is located in Garki Abuja, that is according to info on the site
    4. I checked PTDF site and they said 2011 OSS will soon be out.
    So guys, disregard cinfores. It's a pure scam.

Tx

there seems to be a recent modification on the PTDF payment site for PIN purchase et al...you guys should check it out!
    E

Quote Originally Posted by chineduace
    Guys, cinfores is a scam. I logged in to purchase the form but i noticed security risks to my bank account.
    1. They accept only verve card and interswitch cards which are all magnetic strip cards and getting outdated. I use master card, so in any case, i cant purchase it.
    2. On purchase, they require you to key in your ATM card number and pin. Of course no body told me to log out immediately because no one is authorised to know your ATM pin
    3. They dont have an email address and the only phone number there is a land line that is not working and their office is located in Garki Abuja, that is according to info on the site
    4. I checked PTDF site and they said 2011 OSS will soon be out.
    So guys, disregard cinfores. It's a pure scam.
    Guy talk of what you know only. When paying for anything online, you use both your ATM number and pin. In fact, with the the new mastercard arrangement,you still have to input your extra verification number at the back. All you should be looking for is the 'https' in the loading bar (indicating that it is a secure site) and the golden padlock at the bottom of the screen.

For me, it looks quite genuine, and it makes sense that they would want people to pay online to prevent the selling of cards at absurd prices like last year. For me, I'll hang on a little bit and see what happens...

Guys please update on this. Taking too long

pls who has bought the form and how. enlighten us please!!!!
    t

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast