+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: PTDF is nt real

Re: PTDF is nt real

@evalucre

Congratulations on being one of the successful candidates. I wish I were in your shoes. There is a likelyhood that PTDF doesn't get you the course of your choice. This is due to the fact that they have terminated their contract with UNIVATION ltd. A senior colleague of mine who got the award last year for Petroleum Engineering was offered Environmental Engineering by PTDF. He was wise to seek admission and now He's studying for Process. I'll advice you start up applications yourself to the schools of your choice. It's not too late if you can start now. Congratulations, be smart and act fast.
    I'm battle ready be to important and known for good in Nigeria. I'm set to have money and make it work for me.

jeb

Quote Originally Posted by okyodic
    How possible is it 4 graduate from law, economics, banking & finance etc to pass PTDF test and d worst 2:2 student in engineering will nt pass.
    Was PTDF form open for graduate from law and social sciences, hw where dey called 4 d test?
    Is it possible for a school in UK to give admission to law, social sciences graduate to study oil & gas courses.
    How will a law student meet up?
    WHEN ARE WE GOING TO STOP DECEIVING OURSELVES, AND DIS GREAT NATION?
    @Okyodic, why create such a thread only to mess up your self. Before you applied for PTDF, did you make proper enquires about PTDF and the categories of graduates they offer the scholarship? Dont you know that PTDF has provisions for non-technical graduates? How will you pass the test when you can not tell what PTDF stand for.

This is the problem with Nigeria. Every body is blaming anybody. Because talk is cheap, everybody wants to talk what he or she likes without carrying out proper research. I think it is time as Nigerian youths, we become responsible and accountable for our words. Sorry, If I offend you Okyodic.
    I

thank God for the life of Peacesofpeace and others,
    now we go begin channel our time, energy, resources and intellect into more productive stuffs that would be of greater importance to the general well being of our lives and society

however,
    I will advice for posterity sake, if any of us still bliv, he/she has a genuine case,
    please, alert the necessary authority but peacefully and with the intention of
    proposing ways in which you think the PTDF system can be improve upon

I bliv one day, we shall move closer and if possible attain PERFECTION

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12