+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: PTDF is nt real

PTDF is nt real

How possible is it 4 graduate from law, economics, banking & finance etc to pass PTDF test and d worst 2:2 student in engineering will nt pass.
    Was PTDF form open for graduate from law and social sciences, hw where dey called 4 d test?
    Is it possible for a school in UK to give admission to law, social sciences graduate to study oil & gas courses.
    How will a law student meet up?
    WHEN ARE WE GOING TO STOP DECEIVING OURSELVES, AND DIS GREAT NATION?

Re: PTDF is nt real

@Okyodic
    Have u bothered looking at the courses those law and accounting guys applied for?
    Did they write the same exam with you?

PTDF reserves about two slots in each state for non-technical oil and gas courses (petroleum accounting, energy economics, oil and gas law etc.) So I will advise u to do ur homework properly b4 coming out to complain in public.

even our country Nigeria is not real, this is why we have to Re-brand our country, ourselves, our mind, our value system, our institutions and so on....

with God, we shall make it

@Lensky, i must commend u 4 ur objectivity and open-mindedness. Sum ppl just need to talk, even if it means advertising their ignorance.
    he who leaves everything in God's Hand shall surely see God's Hand in everythin he does

Mr. Kenny spoke my mind.
    My addition is, sumtimes we B.Eng (or BSc in engrg) holders feel engineering is d most difficult discipline. It depends on ur definition of DIFFICULT.
    Would hv loved to educate Mr. Okyodic in one or two things but...no need...there's no point.

@lenski5a; did u see the advert of ptdf. was it made public dat law and social sciences shld apply.
    HOW DID THEY CALL THEM, WHERE DID PTDF PICK DEM FROM?

@Okyodic. As flawed as you may perceive the PTDF selection process to be it is very real and a lot of Nigerian graduates have been sent overseas for further studies. I guess you were not selected, that does not mean PTDF is a fraud. I applied and was not selected. I took it in good faith and rejoiced with the people that were successful. There is no harm in trying again.

My people, stop complain about the past we can't change. Way forward should be the target. Remember "failure is only postponed success as long as courage coaches ambition, the habit of persistence is the habit of victory". Count it all joy if u didn't make it this time- ur time will definitely come. Note: every worry is caused by calculating without God - He has the best for us. I can tell u PTDF is fair to a reasonable extent- I'm a living testimony. All the best........CHEERS!

@spriitbeing, MIND U I DID NT APPLY FOR PTDF BUT AM SURPRISED THAT QUALIFICATIONS DAT WERE NT INVITED TO PICK THE FORMS ARE NOW QUALIFY TO STUDY @ UK, HOW COME ABOUT DAT.
    IF U WRITE AND FAIL DOES NT MEAN THE WRONG THINGS SHLD BE LEFT WRONG.
    THE SO CALLED PTDF MONEY BELONG TO US AND WE SHOULD ENSURE DAT THE POOR , NT CONNECTED AND BEST STUDENT SHLD BE GIVEN THE CHANCE TO FLY.

First, i think u need to work on your written grammar.
    Secondly you need to work on your ignorance and understanding of simple written grammar

Okyodic, from your complain and comments so far it reflects the flaws i have highlighted above. An additional ignorance inferable, is that you are not traveled and exposed.

For your information, the oil and gas industry as well as ptdf scholarship is not just for Engineers alone.
    There are lots of Nigerians sponsored and self sponsored studing oil and gas law in the Aberdeen.
    And even the ptdf advert clearly stated the courses which includes some non-technical courses.

Ya'l take it easy and please enough of the attack...we were all ignorant before we became aware...so its very allowed to fumble before knowing.

It will only take a candid and polite explanation to make clear what some of us may not know or understand, attacks are never the best way because the attacked may just be that person who'l be there when you need some help...or probably post that job which you'l apply to and kick-start your career...if you havent already.

Moving forward guys...keep the job hunt alive and keep the spirit for further study alive too...Na we go change this country ONLY IF we don't let the cloud of corruption settle over our heads.

One love!
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

Enuf has been said about the selection process and stage. Now that some of us have been selected, could someone furnish me with information on the WHOLE scholarship package - like; the stipend, the schools,or any information at all. I am supposed to study Process systems Engrng, I want to know the school they are likely to give me. [ I also have a First Class from the best University in Nigeria]. Thanks house!

@evalucre
    Which university is the best in Nigeria? Which body/organization rated it as the best in the country?
    To God be the glory!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast