+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: PTDF- INDUCTION 2010 BATCH A UPDATE

MPR

Re: PTDF- INDUCTION 2010 BATCH A UPDATE

So if u don't have a CAS or even relied on PTDF to get u a school, is it safe to say it is best to give up and concentrate on other things?

@ Mpr,its not so, u can get a CAS its quite easy,just keep ur fingers crossed.

A little piece of advice for those that haven't gotten their CAS, try as hard as possible to get it ASAP.

Bombard ur various school officers with emails and countless calls. Preferably, give them a call everyday so they would fast track ur process. Inform and keep reminding them that u have secured the PTDF scholarship. Even though u have no document to present, they wouldn't want to play with ur case cos they certainly know what PTDF implies (too much money into their accounts).

I personally know someone who was with us in the first batch. He started his application around the middle of july and he got his admission and CAS in less than 2wks and was invited 4d induction all bcos he followed his school bumper2bumper.

As 4 the batch B guys, u would be called only when ptdf gathers enough scholars with CAS numbers cos d induction is basically d visa application process which cant be done without cas.

All things work for the good the best we can do is to keep praying cos baba God no dey sleep or have one of his eyes open, he sees every and knows how when e go be

MPR

Can anybody help with all of Wariso's contact details I.e his email (personal and official), his number etc, I need to ask some urgent questions...thanks

pls honorable house, I want to know when the next registration of PTDF is coming up?
    What you say about me is none of my bizness!!!! Get dat!!!!

Email(s): <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]> . Phone: 0987000570 (Office); 08085257984 (Mr. Wariso); 08037879054 (Dupe, OSS Team member); 08069799190 (Mr. Isah). I presume ds will do. For me, i forwarded my CAS and Accomodation offer from Cranfield University to the oss email address 2days after it was requested for by Mr. Wariso about 2weeks ago but unfortunately my name wasnt on both list. Cranfield requested for my sponsorship letter in order to secure my accommodation,i forwarded the mail to Mr. Wariso but the Accommodation offer was withdrawn today. I wonder if the people at PTDF are really on top of the situation. I called today to confirm if my mails were recieved but they only said they will contact me later. For the batch A guys going to Cranfield, was your CAS accepted since it came in form of a mail and not PDF format talkless of hardcopy?

@ARCHIES

The main info in the CAS is the cas number. Depending on ur skool, it could come in a normal mail, pdf attachment or hard copy. I suggest u keep bombarding the ptdf guys with calls and emails until u are answered.

If u had known, u could have attended the batch A induction even though u weren't invited since u had ur CAS. There were others who did and they were attended to.

Please if u av nt gotten ur CAS n u r comfortably sitin at home, u r on ur own oh! Am in lagos, the guy dat went to ptdf for me today told them dat they should mail my school (which is demandin €1000 to release my CAS) informing them that they r my sponsor. They sent the mail n included the name of other guys that were also goin to the same school (uni of bristol). I expect to hear from the scool by 2morow.
    Please, do nt be cool abt this, try ur best to know wot is happenin or else u go carry last. As for me, i get other skools wey i don get their CAS incase of any yawa. So please, if u can, find ur way 2 abuja, if nt, bombard wit calls.
    I dont know hw tru it is, but the guy dat went there said the next batch might be d last. Just try in any way possible, those guys av alot on their hands, they should stil pay the deposit, bt nevertheless help them to help you.
    Safe.

@Lenski5a; Thanks a great deal, i am most grateful especially for the CAS info. As for PTDF, i will keep on calling until they confirm they have my CAS and ATAS. Also for the accommodation, i will try to stall Cranfield for more time to enable me pressurized PTDF to send the sponsorship mail.

MPR

@ geboosky, it ends with this years batch. Ptdf will no longer sponsor ppl for Msc. However, the phd may still be on

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12