+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: PTDF Induction 2010 for Batch B (18 - 20 August, 2010)

Re: PTDF Induction 2010 for Batch B (18 - 20 August, 2010)

@Anonye

U have just won a scholarship worth over six million naira and u are here contemplating whether to go to Abuja or not to secure ur price?

If u say u have nowhere to stay, what are the hotels for?... FYI, there are some very cheap hotels within abuja central district. As for ur boss, u have to choose between ur job and ur scholarship

Thanks lenski, but i want to be sure that going to abj now is the right choice am planing to go anyway!!!...lol.

but my worry is dat some parastata enforces the use of scratch cards and computers to get info from them but when it comes to them disbursing such info the style becomes unbelievably difficult, its a shame that we still travel long distances just to get an info that someone in official positions culd hav either uploaded for all to view or sent mails to appropriate quaters.....
    J

@anonye the time from now is really short, all I advise you like others have, is to go to abuja as fast as possible to take care of your issue.Wariso was not around Nigeria all this while he just came back from UK with the originals of scholars. That I am certain about cos I was at the batch B induction.If you can meet Wariso I bet he will take care of your problem with no delay.

@ chowizi, What you said is very correct.Mr Wariso is a very hardworking guy.He is committed to seeing that every scholars' problem is taking care of.If you have ever been in his office you will believe that.

In my own opinion, those that have CAS problem should get the contact person's email ,then, go down to Abuja give and also explain to Wariso and co.That is their job, they will work on it.

Having said that, I want Chowizi and other scholars that were in batch B tell us how the induct went.My name was on the list but because I am yet to have ATAS certificate, I couldn't attend as it was warned

Kanshio<br />CEO,&nbsp; Energy Fountain

@kanshio> i owe everyone with ATAS problem an apology, i should have brought this to the house immediately the PTDF scholars list was published back in mid April, i erroneously thought everyone was in the know. The induction is basically visa processing and PTDF scholarship briefings. I will advice you to make 3copies of all your credentials and keep them plus your originals handy. Park your bags and get set because you might be travelling at very short notice, i had to travel 30mins after viewing the batch b list from Bonny to Abuja. God's speed and guidance to all those on the waiting list and to all those awaiting visa approvals, God's divine favour will cover your applications.

@ ARCHIES, Thanks for a show of concern to those of us that have ATAS issue.We are all learning.

I am sure I will soon get my ATAS certificate and set for VISA application.I wish every scholar the very best of luck and God speed for all

@ every1, I ws told the induction for batch C will be early this week. Tues or Wed. For those who have not gotten their CAS, better rush down to Abuja NOW! Wariso is back he'l listen 2u.
    IMPORTANT!!! PTDF disappoints o! D fact that you got the scholarship is not a guarantee that you'l go o! U have 2 b keep pursuing ur school & Wariso.
    My case: I accepted my offer since 4th June. Had 2get sponsor letter 2make it unconditional. Was in Abj every week. PTDF finally sent the letter on 13th August. And guess what my sch rejectd d letter! Had 2 beg my sch o! And now I have my CAS and unconditional offer.

Sorry peeps. Pls what's up with the ptdf?
    How does it work? How can one access it.
    Rita

@ rita_o, just go Google PTDF.check under scholarships.check oversea scholarship (OSS).know the requirements.if you are qualify, start reading your books now.Finally, keep checking their website and naija hot jobs on daily basis.Take this serious my sister, if you really do need the OSS.

The Lord is your strength!

MPR

We hope Wariso came back with not just the scholars original certificates, but also their admissions and CAS too

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12