+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: PTDF EXAM DATE HERE

Re: PTDF EXAM DATE HERE

I dont see why most people here are so worried about the shortlisting when there's still reasonable time for that to be done. There is a whole week left for PTDF to do the shortlisting. I think it would also be in the papers.

@kareena
    It was announced in the news that the exam would be in the second week of March and someone has just confirmed that it would be on the 13th. This info isnt in their site

For ptdf to give less than one week notice will be very unfair especially when travelling is involved. Unless it will truly be an online exam which does not depend on location but on internet. Still waiting anyways

Sammie, we count on u alwayz but hlp us clarify these: is ds d 1st time ptdf's been truly online? I tink y many ppl r worried & confused's cos of d clauses in ur post viz 'test is online' and 'taking place in different geographical zones'. Am helpless.

I must say the truth, i am begining to suspect the whole process. I initially tought the online test will just be a measure to reduce the number of people that will take the main exam.Only to realize theres goin to be only one test online. Exam is on the 13th and no one knows anything about the exam

How they intend to select their scholars based on an online test in a country that dat dosent have stable internet. Its so easy to rig the results now. But we leave it to God

@ Ephisi: i hope u're enjoying ur past questions right now; u really must b luving this!
    As an aside, are Nigerians up to the challenge of organizing free, fair and prompt aptitude tests at this level (considering man-know-man et al)?

The ref forms are to be submited on d day of d test at ur venue.when are we 2 xpect d list?

I just want to say hi to all those who sent me past question papers.....gdluck to every one...whatever trick they want to employ,we shall overcome.!!

@beckydollar, can you extend the kind guesture to me by sending me some pastquestion. thank you

@bekkydollar, my email is [email protected].
    Thanks

men am lost here, can someone brief about this ptdf stuf

gzl

@all PTDF hopefuls, I have a strong conviction that the PTDF test will not hold this saturday, 13th March. Note: I don't have any source to this regard.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

nawaaaaaaaaaoo, i like nigerians. ptdf has not said anything w.r.t OSS. why are we so worried?? guys and gals, relax. I say RE.....LAX. Atleast 2days interval will be given between the date of the test and the day of the announcement. MAKE UNA CHILL. READ LESS, LISTEN AND USE YOUR BRAIN MORE SO THAT CAN UNDERSTAND THE WAY THINGS ARE.
    SEEK KNOWLEDGE AND GRACE FROM ABOVE.

THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH.

@ beckydollar and all,
    pls if you have any past question on applied instrumentation and control, pls, pls and pls do good and send it to me. and the good Lord that sees in the secreat will surely reward you in the open. even if it is only the idea of the questions that you have, pls take the effort to brieve me of it. my e-mail address remains: [email protected]
    thanks and good luck.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast