+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: PTDF APPLICATION

Re: PTDF APPLICATION

I think most of this bank is hoarding the PTDF scratch card, because I was in marina at First Bank and Skye Bank this morning Friday 7/1/2011. But they told me the card has finished whereas there is public holiday and bank resume on Tuesday 4/1/2011 and on friday 31/12/2010 they told me at marina first bank that they have alot of the card but they are closing for that day that I should come bank when they resume after new year. Then when did they now sell all the card. NA YOU SABI ooooooo.

See nigeria wahala for graduate oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

I AM IN OSOGBO I GOT MY IN FIRST BANK U CAN SEND YOUR MONEY TO MY ACCT 9024546551590 GTBANK OR ZENITH BANK ACCT 4015221454 MY NUMBER IS 08034445397 I WILL ASSIST YOU MAY GOD HELP US ALL,AMEN
    Am just cool willing to get the best out of this site thanks

Guys pls,i uploaded my doc,but after saying upload successful,i saw the uploads beneath the page,but on closing the page and reopening it,I didnt see those uploads beneath it again,the pages were blank,pls i just dont no if i should redo it,or if its ok,please i need someone to reply plz

After uploading my passport in PDF format in d first step of the application, I was asked to comfirm my passport in d 2nd step, but d 2nd step wasn't displaying my passport even d 3rd step wasn't showing d passport @ the top left corner meant for passport. Pls guys, is this how it was 4 everyone or something could have gone wrong?

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123