+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Ptdf 2011 exam owerri centre

Re: Ptdf 2011 exam owerri centre

The master, i say a very loud and devil intimidating Amen to dat prayer of urs!

d fact is dat nobody prayed 4 ptdf 2 b cancelled
    going for either nnpc or ptdf was a mata of choice which was difficult to choose. Either of them could have been cancelled.
    I or let me say we may have over reacted and misused words which personaly am sorry about.
    But non of us or nobody prayed 4 any cancellation.
    All d same we r brothers, we r friends pls let's bury d hatchet pls
    one love
    God b wit us

I also forfeited the NNPC for PTDF and you guys dat r happy r very ungrateful and wicked for not feeling remorseful. God knows best sha........

sure bros because i did the same as you but God get a enough stuff for those ungrateful element wey bone PTDF for NNPC and after our time, energy and money was wasted dem dey ahppy say dem go come write PTDF now. well shall..........let us see.
    Quote Originally Posted by omrex View Post
    I also forfeited the NNPC for PTDF and you guys dat r happy r very ungrateful and wicked for not feeling remorseful. God knows best sha........

The Master I guess you were suppose to be in Benin Centre (NNPC Test), But dont worry God will surely grant you your heart desire... Benin centre was not well organised as we started about 5:30pm... just pray the postponement was for a purpose and it will be to your advantage...Mark my words

d master, line, omrex and enjayjude. It quit dishearting and disappointing that u guys have use this opportunity to insult others specially d master
    i did not pray and no body wil wish 4 d test 2 b cancelled
    dat u left nnpc 4 ptdf was not anybody making. I feel 4 all dose that risk their life and money 4 d exams my friend had 2 come down 4rom lag 4 same exams.
    I also made comment here dat am sorry 4 my misuse of words
    but d master still went ahead wit his insults
    i don't know u and am sure u 2 don't know me but we have acted as brothers
    let's still b that brothers u all got my email send me urs or ur numbers
    we talk better
    it easy 4 me 2 come out here and render curses and insult but of wot benefit.
    Thanks

So, U r indeed happy, and could actually come out here to state it, over the fact that many other youths like Urself, some of who forfeited writing NNPC test, actually got their time, energy and money wasted If U truly are, then I must say shame on you for your "self-centredness"!
    d master, line, omrex and enjayjude. It quit dishearting and disappointing that u guys have use this opportunity to insult others specially d master
    i did not pray and no body wil wish 4 d test 2 b cancelled
    dat u left nnpc 4 ptdf was not anybody making. I feel 4 all dose that risk their life and money 4 d exams my friend had 2 come down 4rom lag 4 same exams.
    I also made comment here dat am sorry 4 my misuse of words
    but d master still went ahead wit his insults
    i don't know u and am sure u 2 don't know me but we have acted as brothers
    let's still b that brothers u all got my email send me urs or ur numbers
    we talk better
    it easy 4 me 2 come out here and render curses and insult but of wot benefit.
    Thanks
    OgbuaguObinna, please re-read my post and confirm that I didnt insult U. All i said was IF U truly are happy abt others loss, then U r self-centered. But U replied apologising and explaining that U didnt mean to say U were happy, so I understood that U didnt act "self-centeredly". As for me, itz all good. Cheers, bruv. I admire Ur maturity.
    coolrex likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Master View Post
    enjayjude thanks for your response to that inordinate human being, can you imagine that i forfieted NNPC for PTDF after all. I created this thread to keep my fellow guys that genuinely chose PTDF as an option since they knew what they wanted. be tyhat as it may, the Lord alot surprises for people like ogbuaguobinna and jayney, who feel that the rescheduling is another opportunity for them to take, not minding our sacrifce. The Lord who saw our sacrifice (for those who forfieted NNPC for PTDF in owerri centre will grant our heart desire and we shall meet in UK). If that is the case all info should be suspended.
    pls don't worry God will do it for all those who forfeited NNPC for PTDF.God bless you all.
    rpp

hello house, i can't actually believe that i will still have the willigness to comment on PTDF again,i was so angry on saturday.I even had to take night bus from Owerri back to kaduna where i missed an NNPC test, our vehicle was even shot by robbers along Benin.But i believe that its all for Good.

pls send any question you have to me
    [email protected]

pls house all those that are supposed to write in owerri centre should send a mail to ptdf ([email protected]) stating that the test didn't hold due to server failure.pls lets do that immediately.

Malquis I will be very happy if U can send me that of Safety Engineering, I actually applied 4 it. My mail add is [email protected].

Cool Re: Ptdf 2011 exam owerri centre

Quote Originally Posted by The Master View Post
    enjayjude thanks for your response to that inordinate human being, can you imagine that i forfieted NNPC for PTDF after all. I created this thread to keep my fellow guys that genuinely chose PTDF as an option since they knew what they wanted. be tyhat as it may, the Lord alot surprises for people like ogbuaguobinna and jayney, who feel that the rescheduling is another opportunity for them to take, not minding our sacrifce. The Lord who saw our sacrifice (for those who forfieted NNPC for PTDF in owerri centre will grant our heart desire and we shall meet in UK). If that is the case all info should be suspended.

The Master, , if u read my initial post well enough, u will see that i was actually surprised and was sorry for u and others who were affected by the owerri wahala , which, of course, has been taken care of now . so i dont think that my asking for info on the new test date was a bad idea. besides, if it were u in my shoes, u would have done a similar thing.
    anyways, i hope u all did ur best in d test...God's definitely gonna c US through...

plz send to me, [email protected], i applied for oil and gas management

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast