+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Prospective or Present Msc/PhD Nigerian students in UK:Earn £15-£25/hour teaching

Prospective or Present Msc/PhD Nigerian students in UK:Earn £15-£25/hour teaching

Are you already in the UK or would you be in the UK for in the next few months? Can you teach any subject to secondary or post-secondary students( A levels) in the UK and make between £15-£25 per hour to supplement your pocket money? Then register for free at http://www.collegetutors.co.uk/tutor_reg0.php and wait for students in the UK to contact you for private teaching. Even if you are not already in the UK with no specific address. You can still register with the speculated town that you are going to be in.Management Collegetutors Teamwww.collegetutors.co.uk01616610385 ( UK Landline)

Re: Prospective or Present Msc/PhD Nigerian students in UK:Earn £15-£25/hour teachi

scammer is wat yu are

@nauthybynature, r u sure? Pls which logic do dey use?

Re: Prospective or Present Msc/PhD Nigerian students in UK:Earn £15-£25/hour teachi

@nauthybynature, Why do you call this a scam? I left the office landline contact in the UK. Have you called the number +441616610385 and you had no response? Have you asked any question about the operation of the site and how it works? I started private tutoring in the UK during my masters degree. I currently charge £40-£60 per hour due to the experience I have gathered in the past years. Call that number and you can talk to me. I only extended this to other prospective students from Nigeria who do not know about this and only end doing menial and non-prestigous jobs at £6/hour.

Interested people can still register at www.collegetutors.co.uk

+ Reply