+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Pls I need your advice..

Re: Pls I need your advice..

Thanks House,My God will bless u.Happy new month

@Whurah, that's a lot of certifications! You got to seek God first and i tell u, u will be sharing ur testimonies soon. Every job needs a distinct CV. Write ur CV to match the job requirements, and please don't list all 'em certifications. Goodluck.
    The heights you attain is a factor of your belief and attitude. Greatness is yours; how much do you want it?

dear whurah,

Get a gud buk on how to write CV's n resumes like Gmat Resume n Interviews. read tru to know wat u ned for a particular job. At times u dont hv to state all ur achievements except d relevant ones.
    Above all, whether u'r a christian/muslim or none, dont be ignorant of d fact dat there r enemies. So prayers has only been d key. Pray violently and without ceasing.

we are all more than brother and sister to each other GOD will continue to give reason to praise HIM and i know very soon we shall all have the reason to praise.

From my own of point view i think the sister should be more prayerful and fasting i mean personal and pour your heart to GOD in your request without involving the third party not even your pastor or anybody,it should be between you and your CREATOR

once again i say big thank all

Quote Originally Posted by whurah
    Goodmorning my fellow jobseekers,
    I graduated from Lagos State University,studied Electronics and computer Engineering with a G.P of 4.14.I have A+ ,CCNA,MCP,MCTS,MCSA,MCITP.I am currently pursuing my Masters in Information Technology (MIT) at Unilag i.e Part Time.The problem is that even after 2 years,i've not been called for any interview or Aptitude test even after applying in so many places.I also have work experience and i have a flair for IT and computer related jobs.Is it that i am not applying the right way or my CV is faulty or wat.Pls i need all your candid advice.
    Thank You
    This is an all in one approach and from a honest heart. Prayer is the keep. Trust in God, do your part and leave the rest to him.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12