+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Pls I need your advice..

Pls I need your advice..

Goodmorning my fellow jobseekers,
    I graduated from Lagos State University,studied Electronics and computer Engineering with a G.P of 4.14.I have A+ ,CCNA,MCP,MCTS,MCSA,MCITP.I am currently pursuing my Masters in Information Technology (MIT) at Unilag i.e Part Time.The problem is that even after 2 years,i've not been called for any interview or Aptitude test even after applying in so many places.I also have work experience and i have a flair for IT and computer related jobs.Is it that i am not applying the right way or my CV is faulty or wat.Pls i need all your candid advice.
    Thank You

Re: Pls I need your advice..

Is 60:1 says "Arise, shine for thy light has come and the glory of God has risen upon u". in the last verse of this same chapter says "in its own time it will hasten it up". In this planet earth that we are living, God's time is always the best. May be God is planning a greater height for u, that's why he's asking 4 ur patience(is 40:31) because that is the factory(patience) where destinies are moulded. This case can be divided in2 2 may be there culd be some things u ve 2 break like in ur life ps 11:3 that says "if foundation is destroyed what can the righteous do" but the righteous will pray. Noone knows the kind of hands that carried us when we were young, mistakes that our fathers, forefathers have engaged themselves in and now God is now asking for the consequences in the family line.
    Secondly, it may also be there is something God want u 2 know and do in order 2 get 2 ur next level in life.
    In conclusion, i will advice to pray more than u've been doin before cos Blind Barthimeus was very serious about his deliverance be4 Jesus saw him and also get to see ur friends' CVs, how it look like and use their pattern to write urs if u've not done dat before. Soonest God will answer ur prayers (Amen)

I SaY AMEN .@whurah: Ayomideji HAS GIVEN U A PERFECT ANSWER AND ADVICE,I TAUGHT YOU WILL SAY A LOUDER AMEN

Amen ooooooo.thanks a great deal.This has brot great relief to me and as u av taken time to drop a seed into my life so will God answer you both speedily in Jesus name.Amen

With such excellent GP and loadzs of certification packages maybe your cv isn't well computed. Try get one of the senior members in the House to help u with a cv format...That could also be an issue i.e having so much certs. thats are not properly presented...Best of Luck guy!

when applying for a job next time,just write out the job specification that you meet.hide the others.your boss there may not have all the turenchi you have.you are going to be a threat to your bosses.the truth is bitter.

In addition to what @Jesus Army has said, U may want to look at the link below

http://www.naijahotjobs.com/nigerian...ur-job-search/

I takes u to a very interesting read for any job seeker, and I am sure it will help clear any confusion bro!

I am a female o,not a guy.thanks all d same.I really appreciate.

I salute your courage for haven't given-up.
    Though it may tarry, with persistence it would definitely come.
    Your CV format can not be the major cause for not getting aptitude test/interview invitation because some application (without CV) are being being made online.
    However, note that one can not be wrong in doing things in a better way. I am of the opinion that you follow posters' advice.
    Always seek God's mercy and never accept defeat.
    Keep sending application, keep doing your best and never be frustrated.
    I wish you all the best.

You should not be presenting all the certificates that you have because employers are jealous seeing people having more qualification than them.

Cast thy cares upon the Lord for he careth for you.Just bcos u ve not gotten a job doesnt mean u will not hv one,FOR MY THOUGHTS TOWARDS U ARE OF GOOD N NOT EVIL TO GIVE AN EXPECTED END says the LORD.GOD does not need ur degree or certificate to bless u all he needs is OBEDIENCE,PRAYER AND FAITH in his word.surrender to Him for he is the one that teacheth thee to profit and leads u in the path that thou shalt follow,my dear let the joy of the Lord be ur strenght.
    IN ORDER TO SUCEED,YOUR DESIRE FOR SUCCESS SHOULD BE GREATER THAN UR FEAR OF FAILURE

all being said....MAKE GOOD USE OF WHAT THESE GREAT HOUSEMATES HAVE SAID AND YOU WILL RETURN WITH YOUR TESTIMONY IJN!

@WHURAH my dear u did well by sharing in ur life ordeal wt d house for possible solutions. An adage says " if u don't knw where the rain startd beatng on u, u wldnt knw where it stopped" what am tryng to say solution to a problm cannot come wen u don't knw d cause to dat prblm. my candid advice 2 u is to look critically in ur life if u had any commitment dat is haunting after u and go for a possible confection bt if nt try 2 meet a good man of God that is highly spirited in seeing beyond the physical he could reveal to u if u had any ancestral obstacle that is against u, where dat is nt d case u did check out for better way of writing cv, u can google 4 dat and finally pray fervently to God for a divine brake through 'cos am sure going by ur milestone ur supposed to at least be receivng invitation for test and ol wot nt. hope u did find my clue most wellcomng wshng u ol d best

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast