+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Piping Engineering Design Training - Improve your chances of getting a job

Piping Engineering Design Training - Improve your chances of getting a job

First time it is happening in Nigeria Feb 1st -15th 2012 Perception Global resources Nigeria (Perception Global Resources) in Conjunction with Petrocon Institute of Piping Enginnering India (Pipe India) will be offering the follwoing courses to Engineers/Engineering students who desire to improve job chances and gain cutting edge in the industry 1. Process Piping Engineering (PGD) - N320,000 2. PDMS Piping Design - N250,000 3. Pipe Stress Analysis Software - N250,000 Enquiries call 0802099424, 08052098664, 08082860469, 08051601118 Email - [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Re: Piping Engineering Design Training - Improve your chances of getting a job

my friend, look at the amount u re calling in such a forum... i am interested but don't hae such amount

My brother i know the money is huge for some of us. I did not post it here to irk you but to stir you up to take a step. One must make sacrifices for change...there is a price to pay bro! My major in school was Industrial Mathematics but now i am in HSE doing very well for a very good company. I remember when i did my NEBOSH it was 350,000 2008 and i even had to borrow to pay the fees but right now i am better for it.
    Look beyond the fees and see the long term benefits. People travel to India to attend these courses some even working right now on the Chevron EGTL project. We are bringing the instructors from India to Nigeria and internationally recognized certificates will be issued. You will not only be hotcake for the Nigerian market but also the international market like the middle east.
    My prayer is that Nigeria will get better and we all will live in the country of our dreams where every graduate can truly enjoy financial freedom.

Stay blessed!

location of training and do u have weekend class?

Training Location is Warri and no weekend class.
    Depending on the course you want to do, if you're a professional experienced engineer course duration should be a maximum of 15days. If you're a graduate engineer with no experience at all would be 30days. Mondays through to saturdays, 8am to 5pm. Course fee includes course materials, tea breaks and lunch.

thanks, ges my work would not permit me then. I stay in western part of the country

Pls which of the outlining courses would you suggest for a safety and reliability engineer?

+ Reply