+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Topic: Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Scholarship Scheme

Re: Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Scholarship Scheme

Quote Originally Posted by Owen1 View Post
    Of course you can apply for both. There is no restriction for now. Also, corps members presently serving are advised not to apply as there chances of being selected are marginal--dont waist ur 1k unless you really have strong legs to ensure u r shortlisted for the test. For people applying for the second time, observe that a lot of the sponsored overseas courses have changed, and many deleted e.g 'Applied Instrumentation and Control' is now 'Control Systems' etc. having followed on them, I noticed they used Ogata for instrument'n and control, but dont know what they may come-up with this time. Can u apply for both? yes you can, confirmed.
    Who told you corps members can't apply, of course the batch "A &B" can. They are to upload their call up in place of their discharge certificate. I applied last year while serving batch "B" and was shortlisted for the test. The service year is even the best time to prepare for such a test.

Quote Originally Posted by Owen1 View Post
    Of course you can apply for both. There is no restriction for now. Also, corps members presently serving are advised not to apply as there chances of being selected are marginal--dont waist ur 1k unless you really have strong legs to ensure u r shortlisted for the test. For people applying for the second time, observe that a lot of the sponsored overseas courses have changed, and many deleted e.g 'Applied Instrumentation and Control' is now 'Control Systems' etc. having followed on them, I noticed they used Ogata for instrument'n and control, but dont know what they may come-up with this time. Can u apply for both? yes you can, confirmed.
    Who told you corps members can't apply, of course the batch "A" & "B" can. They are to upload their call up in place of their discharge certificate. I applied last year while serving batch "B" and was shortlisted for the test. The service year is even the best time to prepare for such a test.

pls who can assist me buy a pin with his verve card.
    im in port-harcourt.
    tel-08034662791
    thnks

Quote Originally Posted by doziej84 View Post
    pls who can assist me buy a pin with his verve card.
    im in port-harcourt.
    tel-08034662791
    thnks
    It is not only First Bank ATM that works. Mine didn't work. A friend gave me his Intercontinental Verve card and I used it and it worked. And for another friend I used his Fidelity Verve Card and it worked, while also his own First Bank ATM didn't work while I used it for him!

I think as long as it is an Interswitch/Verve Card it is more or less a function of the account number, and not of the Bank.

Meet your friends, keep trying their Interswitch/Verve Card, and when it works you can then pay them a little excess of the 1015 naira.

Remember after putting your pin, the second number required is the last three digits at the back of the Card. Make sure the card is Interswitch/Verve.

Cheers and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by heleex View Post
    Who told you corps members can't apply, of course the batch "A &B" can. They are to upload their call up in place of their discharge certificate. I applied last year while serving batch "B" and was shortlisted for the test. The service year is even the best time to prepare for such a test.
    Totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by triple o View Post
    HELLO EVERYONE,

I want to say a big thank you to all those from north, south east and west who got their ptdf scratch card from us.I really appreciate your courage and determination, your kind is rear especailly in niaja where no one trust nobody. for all of you who promised to leave a comment here I am really surprise you never did after successfully using your cards.

If you are still intrested in geting the ptdf scratch cards u still have a chance to get it before 3pm tomorrow we still have some few more to let go it on a first come first serve...Its week end remeneber
    08121021716 -LAWRENCE
    08156543994-AUSTIN
    Thanks to you triple o, for this 1 in a million opportunity. Its glad to know that we still have good guys who can be trusted. ! luv y'all. 1 house!

Quote Originally Posted by heleex View Post
    yea, I ddnt rule out the posibilities of them being shortlisted, we follow trends and I said 'marginal.' Anywayz rem'ber unbriddled faith pays as I leave you to your conviction.

Application is still open until 12.00am.If you are still intrested in geting the cards we got just one left..

08121021716 -LAWRENCE

tjc

Hello pls, is PTDF OSS application site still open for fresh appns or updates. I appreciate ur kind responses. Cheers.

try and check if the site's still responding.

Hello house, please ive got a question concerning the PTDF scholarship. i have a friend who wants to apply for the Msc scholarship, though he already has an admission to study Msc Oil and gas management at Coventry University by January 2012. is it possible for him to apply cos hes thinking of deferring the admission cos of money. Msc Oil and gas management hs got HSE mananagment as part of d course content for it nd will be issued IOSH accredited health and safety certificate at d end of the programe.buh Oil and Gas Management isnt included in d approved course for scholarship. Suggestions please!

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234