+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Scholarship Scheme

Re: Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Scholarship Scheme

Guys pls i want to apply for local scholarship scheme and i ve already purchased d scratch card. Bt d site prompted to go to the skul dat offers the course of study for the pins. Pls wat do i do

Datz very simple. Go to d skol
    Quote Originally Posted by amila View Post
    Guys pls i want to apply for local scholarship scheme and i ve already purchased d scratch card. Bt d site prompted to go to the skul dat offers the course of study for the pins. Pls wat do i do

Thanks to all those who have gotten there scratch cards so far from us,we salute ur courage.please if u faced any difficulties what so ever using ur cards call me or drop a comment here.
    We got more cards for sale
    08121021716-lawrence
    08156543994-Austin

IF u want to apply for a local scholarship, you will have to contact the institution you want to apply for and request for their PIN which u will use to fill your online application...you will not be allowed to access the online application with the scratch card you bought. so,kindly contact your institution of choice for their PIN

for intending candidates whon are applying for the PTDF, make sure your target study is related to your first degree....as in,u cant have a BEng in mechanical engineering and apply for MSc health,safety and environment as your letter of motivation will be use to adjudge whether you are really motivated in your course of study. your motivation is very important as most schools/organisation tend to give priority to candidates with true motivational statements. if you eventually scale through the shortlisting, d next stage is the electronic test proper which as at last year was based on CURRENT AFFAIRS and qusetions relating to yiour course of study which must be related to your first degree course.though, man-know-man syndrome still plays a vital role dont be deter from your set goals.....get prepared and be rest assured that you will make it... did i hear someone says overseas scholarship is in like sum of 11million naira

please somebody reply me. wats d separation between the oversee and the local scholarship. are we to apply to only the foreign and the final placement depending on individual performance at the end of the test or we must choose between the local and foreign from the beginning of our application.
    thanks

Hello House, Please help I am having some challenge with the PTDF OSS scholarship application.

First I uploaded my documents in JPG format before noticing the advice to submit in PDF format. I wish now to delete the documents submitted earlier, how do I go about it. Can I get a page showing all documents I have uploaded so I could edit and delete all the JPG documents?

Secondly I could not find a page for candidates to include their primary education. Or is this information not important to them?

Thirdly, I don't think I fully comprehend what is meant by following statement: Please also give full details of an particular areas in which you will like to concentrate as part of your course of study research while on your programme overseas. This is included on the personal statement.

Your immediate response will be appreciated. Thanks house

Hi House,

I uploaded my documents last week and it was successful.I tried checking now but cant find the documents i earlier uploaded.Please, is there anyway to check the documents after uploading?

ocj

pls can one apply for both local and oversea scholarship?

you cant apply for two scholarship........this is not father christmas thing...just apply for only one scholarship....m,ultiple entries will be disqualified

I still have 3 scratch cards to go.............any buyer.......3 days to go 08067614440

HELLO EVERYONE,

I want to say a big thank you to all those from north, south east and west who got their ptdf scratch card from us.I really appreciate your courage and determination, your kind is rear especailly in niaja where no one trust nobody. for all of you who promised to leave a comment here I am really surprise you never did after successfully using your cards.

If you are still intrested in geting the ptdf scratch cards u still have a chance to get it before 3pm tomorrow we still have some few more to let go it on a first come first serve...Its week end remeneber
    08121021716 -LAWRENCE
    08156543994-AUSTIN

Quote Originally Posted by ocj View Post
    pls can one apply for both local and oversea scholarship?
    Of course you can apply for both. There is no restriction for now. Also, corps members presently serving are advised not to apply as there chances of being selected are marginal--dont waist ur 1k unless you really have strong legs to ensure u r shortlisted for the test. For people applying for the second time, observe that a lot of the sponsored overseas courses have changed, and many deleted e.g 'Applied Instrumentation and Control' is now 'Control Systems' etc. having followed on them, I noticed they used Ogata for instrument'n and control, but dont know what they may come-up with this time. Can u apply for both? yes you can, confirmed.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast