+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Petition PTDF

Re: Petition PTDF

@ danjuma, I agree to what u are saying cos i was also aggrieved earlier but now as i have seen about 3 of my friends name on the list who merited it , they have given me the hope to try again. this year's test was the second time one of those my friend's has written the test and finally with God's help she made it. If anyone wants to petition ptdf, go ahead and fight the course cos some names on that list may have come thru IM. if u didn't get it this year, try again again and again in different quaters. one love
    With God all things are possible

Emma

To my petitioner, petitioning d Exec Sec of PTDF who doubles as the head of the corrupt system, is arrant nonsense. Ur petition wud only be kept in d limbo and u may end up being a victim of ur petition by being disqualified from future PTDF scholarship even wen u merit it- 've u thought abt that? What u shud 've done was to 4ward ur petition to ICPC, National assembly and ministries of education and petroleum if u really meant business. These bodies will summon d PTDF chiefs for an open -end investigation and results will be achieved.
    A petition by a group is more worthwhile than one written by one person.
    But, i 'll advice that this issue of PTDF be phased out of this forum by the admin as this forum is not a Complaints Commission.
    E

true talk ikeemesowum
    tell dem

@ P...O...P,
    I am not in any way discouraging you or anyone from writing petitions against PTDF if he or she feels the selection exercise was not fair to him/her, I am only replicating an opinion/ suggestions voiced out by @ikeemesowum. Writing a petition to PTDF Exec secretary will not avert further occurrences of similar corrupt practices. nemo judex in re sua (a man cannot be a judge in his own cause). We have to learn as graduates that there are escalation path/route to conflict resolution wether the outcome will be desirable or not. More so there is strength when people are united and and are fighting for a just course. Let us utilize the time spent in consolidating valid and cogent fact and present to the right channel.
    Many members have said in similar threads that that no one can swear that everybody on that list merited it, and I support that, Besides if they scrutize thoroughly all those accusing PTDF of being unfair all because they did not make it, you will realise that they are the sole cause of what happened to them. Must people do the right thing wrongly?

@lettheliteshine
    Point of correction, My name is not elzar, but EL-AZAR in capitals(Meaning G-D HELPS). I got that scholarship by the approval of the my creator, whether you are doubting it or not. I am not from an oil producing state yet I was a recipient of a Scholarship award from one of the MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANIES but that does not make me the best, it only shows that I am lucky and was favored and you cannot change that fact. So if any hardworking member(s) of this honorable house was not shortlisted, I encourage him/her to try read harder, and above all pray well whilst fighting for justice.
    Meanwhile, I will always feliciate with all members of this house who made it genuinely this time and Four of my University class mates including my humble self). Last year, I could not make it, it was my cousin who made it,To G-D BE THE GLORY.
    If some of the people on that list made it genuinely this year, then it must repeat itself next year

Dear All,
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing (Abraham Lincoln)
    your today will eventually become your yesterday tomorrow. Let us not allow PTDF to tear us apart, we are one family, United we stand, Divided we fall...

SHALOM!
    S

[quote=EL-AZAR ]
    why is it that people can not learn to accept things the way they are. In as much as I do not support corruption in any form, why is it that people will not allow sleeping dogs lie?

80 petitions to PTDF secretary?? ok o!
    good luck to 80 of you whose petitions are on that Desk.

El Azar......what do you mean by accepting things the way they are? thats a pessimistic approach to life and believe me it will get you no where.

i think all aggrieved parties should complain or petition the exec sec. even if they dont do anything....it would be on record that people have voiced their displeasure about the whole process.

well done poster ......i like courageous people like you

Hey Don Agostino
    I am not a pessimist. Besides a pessimist is never disappointed.

Thank you
    S

If uve got shortlisted, CONGRATS!!!
    If uve bin rejected,as it were,i'd stil say, CONGRATS!!!

We should however b mindful of wht we say in dis forum. Uve got no reason whtsoevr to insult any1 expressin himself. sm of dis attitude affect many even @ interviews. coordinate ur expressions (spoken/written).

Whts d big deal abt PTDF, isnt d best thg dt 1 cn achieve. Whts in MSc, many ve better jobs evn wit ND.

If ure nt were u OUGHT 2 b, strive nt 2 b whr u USED 2 be. I wnt us al 2 meet @ d top!!

i think u ar sayin d right thing bro ptdf scholaship does nt gaurantee ur success or a job.we should all 4get about this stuff and carry on with life.

I agree totally with El-Azar. If anyone thinks he has been cheated, he can go ahead and petition, but assuming for instance the case is taken up, what can u prove? It may be possible to prove smone who did not merit it got it, but can u prove that it should hv been u instead? If u can't, then how have u been wronged? If u don't know for sure that u passed and u were replaced with someone who didn't, then u r just blowing steam. I know a few guys that got it on merit. I wasn't successful myself. But for me, it means I wasn't one of the very best cos a good percentage of the very best got it. 11,000 applicants and 450 or 500 awards. Do the math. The odds rn't spectacular. Take El-Azar advice and pray and study harder, u'll get it next year by God's grace cos its Him that blesses.

Let me remind those that are writing petition to PTDf that the ACCUSED is also the JUDGE. So how do you intend to win your battles.

I rest my case.
    Have you consider inviting Jesus to your life today?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12