+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Petition PTDF

Petition PTDF

Hello house, i was one of the people that was robbed by PTDF. However, i have taken it up as i have forwarded a petition to the executive secretary. I reliably gathered that there are over 80 petitions on the desk of the executive secretary. i will be informing the house on the development, as i will be travelling to abuja for a follow up. Its disheartening that people that merited the scholarship were jettisoned for others that didnt merit it.

I will keep the house informed on any development.

Re: Petition PTDF

executive secretary of PTDF ? Safe Journey

did u say singing Failure?

why is it that people can not learn to accept things the way they are. In as much as I do not support corruption in any form, why is it that people will not allow sleeping dogs lie?

80 petitions to PTDF secretary?? ok o!
    good luck to 80 of you whose petitions are on that Desk. It annoys me when people use this word "It is not my portion" if it is not your portion, then who deserves it

I suggest that you go and read harder, apply for other scholarships, and above all pray for favor from the Almighty so that you will be lucky next time. All these exhibition of annoyance would not reverse an already published list of successful scholars!
    The rain is a blessing, yet it falls for both the good and the bad. The rigours of life are catalyst, they enable us to attain our own full potentialities

Shalom!
    S

EL-AZAR, carry on jare. Any thing you can make from it, please let us know.....Am very much interested.....

Am with you. Any thing progress made is appreciated. Your efforts might not reverse the situation, but it is step in the right direction....More Powers To Your Elbows...El-Azar

I think we should not see our defective system as an ideal 1. many of us re already gettin used 2 dis bad system in Nigeria. Never discourage any1 dt fils he can change thins in his own little way.
    let me share an experience wit u. 3 guys on a trainin by shell sued d company via efcc. dis motion was countered by others on training out of fear. d strugle was pursued & @ d end, jst d 3 of thm were considered 4 SITP on completion of d local community training YOGT. they re presently in d SPDC system.
    Leav d young man 2 pursue his course. he might b very lucky 4 his confidence 2 approach d struggle.
    wishin u al d best!!!

@dnnsystems,
    I am not against anyone fighting against corruption or other just courses, but he said "Its disheartening that people that merited the scholarship were jettisoned for others that didnt merit it"

I want you all to know one thing which i strongly believe in, you easily succeed in any goal not by virtue of your qualification and disposition but if and only if the stroke of fortune is in perfect harmony with Providence.

Thank you!
    S

cheychux, Am with you on this one, Go Ahead, Give it a shot!!! Give us info on any development!!!

GUYS...I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IT IF WE CAN ALL SHUT UP AND LET WHOEVER WANTS TO QUERY AND PETITION PTDF TO DO SO. ARE YOU ALL RELATED TO THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY? WHY THE HARSH WORDS.

WE OWE OURSELVES NOTHING MORE BUT 'ENCOURAGEMENTS' OR 'KEEPING MUTE (NOT DISCOURAGEMENTS)'

THE YOUNG MAN FEELS AGGRIEVED AND HAS A PLAN WHICH HE HAS STARTED, AND SINCE WE ALL KNOW HIS ACTIONS WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING (WHICH I WISH THEY DO), THEN LETS LET HIM FOOL HIMSELF (IF THATS WHAT YOU ALL THINK HE'S DOING), RATHER THAN DISCOURAGE ACTIONS HE FEEL WILL MAKE HIM HAPPY.

I PERSONALLY WON'T LISTEN TO ANY DISCOURAGEMENTS IF I'D GONE THAT FAR BECAUSE HE CAN'T ASK FOR IT BACK.

AND @ENIGMANI AND BROTHERLY...WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU TWO ASKING EL-AZAR TO CONTINUE WITH...THE DISCOURAGEMENT OF PEOPLE PUTTING UP PETITIONS?
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

elzar... are you guilty of sometin? Why can't the young man and eighty others petition. is it your money...... if you truly merited it... no no. of petition can bring your name out of it.... and u know that.. so why the fuss. Elzar Can you swear that all those in the list merited it. can you swear you merited it too? I doubt.... I agree that some people in that list deserve to be there... after all ptdf is not stupid to base the whole 363 names on runz... but the fact remains that some people including you... from the way you are reasoning shouldn't be there

It's surprising the way people are talking especially on the just concluded ptdf exercise. Most of you that were talking could still attest to the fact that some of your friends and relations got this list and they really deserve it. so why are some of you talking like that. take it or leave it whatsoever a man sow that shall he reap. posterity will catch up with whosoever manipulated his way on that list. as for you it is time to start preparin for the next one. if i could remember the house really help me in achievin this success. i started preparation for this exams about five months ago and couple with prayers and even fasting God made it a reality for me. in as much as i don't condone corruption let us all be positive that the future belong to all of us. but it is unfortunate that some that are talking are even worse. As for me, help me praise GOD. I wish to use this medium to appreciate the whole house especially Sammie77, he really challenge me to work very hard for the exams. i wish him the very best next time.
    rpp

Agbolahan,if u dont av anythin to say pls keep your mouth shut.You are a failure to yourself and your generation.Do you know why?Because you are tryin to discourage someone who is doin the right thing.We dont need people like you in dis forum.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast