+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Perth (Australia) Graduate Engineers Opportunities

Perth (Australia) Graduate Engineers Opportunities

I hope this is useful to the house.

We are currently recruiting Graduate Engineers to participate on the Acergy Graduate Engineer Development Scheme (GEDS) in Perth

If you would like to apply please send a covering letter and copy of your CV to:

[email protected] and please ensure you have ‘Graduate Engineering Development Scheme 2010’ as the subject of your email.

Alternatively send this to:

HR Manager,
    Acergy,
    Acergy House,
    66 St. Georges Terrace
    Perth WA 6000
    Australia

Please ensure your covering letter refers to the job reference number SWR-100309-GEDS-001, includes information on why the GEDS and Acergy is of interest to you and why you feel your qualifications; skills and qualities make you a suitable candidate for the scheme. The closing date for applications is 31st May 2010. Successful candidates will be contacted thereafter and invited for interview.

For more information on GEDS please click on the 'Graduate Engineers' link to the left of this screen.
    Qualifications:
    We are looking for graduates primarily with Mechanical, Civil or Structural Engineering Degrees.

Re: Perth (Australia) Graduate Engineers Opportunities

it is a graduate opportunity for ACERGY INTL(Perth, Australia), they are all over the world. If u look at the same place u saw that advert there was an announcement for SINGAPORE too. But this vacancy is for Australians.. ACERGY operates in Nigeria as GLOBESTAR(Located around Iyara Area of Warri). And need i add that they dont consider ppl outside their area of operation... not even other deltans.... i think that clear enough... good effort tho...

that was xplanatory enough,

what about those with Australian work permit ?

@ Ufuoma77 Professor Ufosein of the 4th Reich!

@oilprince: of course if u ve got australian work permit wats stopping u from applying.... I wonder wat u 'd be doin on Naijahot jobs then....
    @epzilon: cut the crap, if u aint got something to contribute i suggest u shut the f*** up... sowi, had to sound that way

Ufuoma, i 4 don Zap since na,

just wanted to clear some stuffs.

I hv heard of guys that got foreign jobs (Australia as well) and the companies abroad helped them secure work permit.

if it is not specifically stated,
    then, I think it is worth trying

(No harm in trying & only internet time to loose)

@oilprince- i tend to disbelieve that a fresh grad 'd get that kind of opportunity you mentioned. Dt 'd be awesome tho.... And oh yea, Pls lets zap away from naijahotjobs after d Lord has fixed us.. As concerns dis application, they want paper application wit ur cover leta and credentials.... Na serious long thing.. And yet again 'm thinking, NIPOST can deliver it......

we can still visit from time to time to help-out the future job seekers

Ufuoma, I think are just a pessimist and I don't think you have really bothered to visit this site at all because if you have you will see that there are list of eligible country posted on this site of which I applied to Tunisia as it seems the nearest africa country to me that I am aware of. You also mentioned that they want only paper application. This is not true. They also supplied an email id. I have applied and I never left my house to do that. So, pls, house, ignore Ufuoma and apply. I think Ufuoma does not want me to share this with the house....................best of luck to everybody.

@oilprince- i meant to say lets not zap away..' if you read my post it's quite contradictory to say zap and make reference to d good Lord...it was a typo... @poster- if there's anything i 'd lyk protect anytime anyday, it's my integrity. 'm sorry if posts sounds like a pessimist. I ve personally visited that site myself and thats why i made my first comment which shows i quite kno wat 'm saying..... That ppl can apply online i didn't come across that and neither did you put the link up here for ppl to see..... I wish to seize this opportunity to state categorically that i 'm not discouraging anyone from applying.. I visited the site and from look of things i couldn't apply cos of the of eligibility, they also ve such openings for singapore too(i suggest you apply there too since you clamoring for AUSTRALIA).. I even promise to upload a link for all d oil and gas companies operating in nigeria(i mean their website) as soon as i get on d PC.... I also wish to inform d hwz that ACERGY is in Nigeria too but under the name GLOBESTAR....

Quote Originally Posted by Ufuoma77
    @oilprince- .... And oh yea, Pls lets zap away from naijahotjobs after d Lord has fixed us......
    Ufuoma, i think your post is in order, that should be the right thing to do after God settles us with our dream Jobs, coz naijahotjob is for job seekers.
    but the employed can still help the job seekers

naijahotjobs is also for those that wish to earn more Degrees to better their profile

@arnoldrecall, take am easy with my friend o..., dont think Ufuoma meant any arm, prob. relying on info he has/saw at that time.

me, i dont like long-things like: paper application, cover leta, submission of credentials, Nipost.... , we can always equipped recruiters with such after interview...

I go check/apply today sha

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast