I have tried timelessly to submit the OFID scholarship and each time i click on the SUBMIT button, i get the error which i posted below:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.] Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleDataReader.GetValue (Int32 i) +2663 Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleDataReader.get_Item (Int32 i) +10 Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleDataReader.get_Item (String columnName) +27 ScholarshipPortal.Submit.SubmitApplicant_Click(Obj ect sender, EventArgs e) in C:\code\scholarship-ora-client\DesktopModules\Submit.ascx.vb:58 System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +118 System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEven t(String eventArgument) +112 System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPo stBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEve ntHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCol lection postData) +36 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5563

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1

Any other person with such?

Thanks