+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Oando calling for GTP

Re: Oando calling for GTP

Swaggz 101, pls wen ure thru wit Oando's test & Pz's meeting wit d MD on Friday, can U send interview tips 2me? Pls, different questions asked and suggested answers/solutions. Send 2 [email protected]. God bless U abundantly as U do so & he will give U d BEST. Amen.

Pls house, any idea on OANDO GTP salary.

@swaggz101 abeg come send me any interview tips from your pz journeys, i go fit need am 4 my own nestle interview. reach me at [email protected]
    I

i just completed my assessment, tank God sha, am believing Him for the best. for those of u that have not done urs, make sure u practice from the trial in shl.com some of the passages in the verbal reasoning during my practice were the same word for word but had additional questions. i wish u guys the best.

@swaggz101, I noticed uve been successful in a number of interviews, congrats.
    pls also send me interview tips. particularly questions and answers as uve encountered in the past.
    thank you very much.
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by ike4moni
    i just completed my assessment, tank God sha, am believing Him for the best. for those of u that have not done urs, make sure u practice from the trial in shl.com some of the passages in the verbal reasoning during my practice were the same word for word but had additional questions. i wish u guys the best.
    @ike...plz wat did u fill in "ID" and Company/Division" are they asking of my current work place or wat plz reply... urgent...any1 in the house can assist

@ike4moni,tnx alot...what were u asked in d numerical....can u remember d HEADING of any of d tables/chats given??best of luck

tnk GOD i visitd dis site 2day. jst saw d post nd checkd ma mail. found d msg tho no call. dnt kno if i cn writ mine 2moro bin d closin date or dis nait. wich is beta hous? tnw 4 ur an ticipatd respons

@chukzy and jay boi, sorry i have not been online since morning. i don't know if the information u require will stil be useful. @chukzy i filled in drivers license and for company, am not employed i just filled N/A. @jay boi, if u have not take the test i'll advice u take the online practice first, i discovered the verbal reasoning, the one i was given duriing the online trial, two passages came out word for word in the real test with additional questions. likewise the numerical reasoning too. verbal reasoning 30 questions for 19mins and numerical reasoning 18 questions for 25mins. i wish u the best.

Just finished my test.

Gracious God!!!! The questions were not a little tough! Even the second table of my numerical PRACTICE test was something else! The time was the final straw...

Attempted nearly all the 48 questions sha.

Oando hopefuls, wetin be una experience?

was tough bt GOD has d final say. we'v don our part

my was cool..but the time was killing...so my numerical part sufferd that................

is there any hope for those that havent be called since after the verification of mail? Am stil waiting and hopin or wat do u tink guys?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast