+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NO MORE ADVERTS ON JOB SECTIONS PLEASE!!!

NO MORE ADVERTS ON JOB SECTIONS PLEASE!!!

I am using this medium to appeal to members of naijahotjobs that advertisements of all kinds -- training materials, videos, study abroad opportunities and any thing that is different from a job vacancy should no longer be posted in the job sections. Other sections like "open discussions", study abroad opportunities" and "career development + training" and "unclassified job vacancies" have been created on this site and can be accessed via tabs at the top of this website for all such posts and threads.
    Adverts in any form will no longer be tolerated as topics/threads in the job boards. Please take note!

Re: NO MORE ADVERTS ON JOB SECTIONS PLEASE!!!

supported

let them take their business somewhere else and leave this page for us job seekers

Highly supported. Let the aim of this site not defeated. Thanks though.

Members should understand the importance of the various sections for different kinds of advert... I agree

@Global Moderator; Could you also create a medium to report violators, and the reporter would state a tangible reason or violation noticed...you guys(Moderators) cannot be on all threads at the same time, empower us to help you with notifications of violations.

Another thing is; make the posts such that you(moderator) can delete inappropriate posts, and not just moving the thread...

Lastly; I must commend you for this bold move; it is a step in the right direction for naijahotjobs

That is a sincere and simple advice.......fraudsters and business men in dis forum beware!!!
    o

@Tripple C, noted. We will work on that. Thanks for the suggestions.

@all, thanks to you all for your support.

We will not hesitate in dealing with any inappropriate use of this forum.

Your suggestions are highly welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by lan8ni
    I have posted several posts on the current admssion in my school
    Eastern mediteranean University for the fall session

so far 50 people have applied
    40 for Msc and 10 undergraduates
    and 30 given 50% scholarship admissions

I recieved a mail from naijahotjobs threatning to block my Id and claiming That my posts are where they not supposed to be.

frankly speaking,only few people do visit the career and travels/education sector of this site.

And the people that needed my informations most are the people looking for a plan B after searching for jobs

Is this fair?

I have collected no money from anybody so far and i share the information free of charge.

please tell me what i have done wrong

[email protected]
    +905338441387

opeyemi
    Quote Originally Posted by hayjaycity
    I jst dnt knw wat is wrong with naijahotjobs admins, similarly i posted 3 important issues on sections i knw people visit very well, in which i av been seeing meaningful response, but discovered lately that it has been moved elsewhere and since then, no response frm users again coz they culd not find the thread again. Naijahotjobs admin should knw that we also have nigeriabestforums that offer d same service, are they giving us the goat and holding on to the rope??!!
    @Global Administrators; I hope this reply does not infuriate you, that is far from the intent of this...instead I and others alike want the best for naijahotjobs.com, so I want to believe you will gracefully accept these feedbacks, and handle them appropriately.

I believe lan8ni, hayjaycity and a very few others who have good intentions, do not have a very effective means of communicating this intent and information they believe would be beneficial to all.

I foresee naijahotjobs undergoing a degree of upgrade to reflect some of the desires of her members, that in no way threatens the core values of the founders and creators of this site, so please...while you the administrators are brainstorming ways to restore the glory and position of naijahotjobs as not just the best or the preferred but also the world class one-stop-shop of relevant information to the naija graduates.

...naijahotjobs (we are all looking forward to see the glory days back and better)

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

True talk. Let's try to be orderly
    The best is yet to come

+ Reply