+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NO MORE ADVERTS ON JOB SECTIONS PLEASE!!!

NO MORE ADVERTS ON JOB SECTIONS PLEASE!!!

I am using this medium to appeal to members of naijahotjobs that advertisements of all kinds -- training materials, videos, study abroad opportunities and any thing that is different from a job vacancy should no longer be posted in the job sections. Other sections like "open discussions", study abroad opportunities" and "career development + training" and "unclassified job vacancies" have been created on this site and can be accessed via tabs at the top of this website for all such posts and threads.
    Adverts in any form will no longer be tolerated as topics/threads in the job boards. Please take note!

Re: NO MORE ADVERTS ON JOB SECTIONS PLEASE!!!

toluluck, It's good u sound it out. U know we u could actually help ourselves by doing that. Imagine someone coming in to view just bank jobs but is distracted by something else dat does not really concerns him, but interests him all d same. At d end, his time expires or he leaves thinking that is all d house has to offer!

Secondly, pls let's try and abide by posting threads relevant to d particular section: not mixing banking with oil & gas, medical with banking and all of that. I almost looked like a liar d other time I wanted to take an excuse and travel to Akwa Ibom for d INEC stuff around March. Wen I wanted to back my excuse up by referring to d site, I went looking for it in "Banking" ( cos that's where it was started) and my eldest bro who was looking on, had this who-is-he trying-to-fool kind of look on his face. While I was still searching, he could no longer hold it, he said rashly: "What r u doing in banking sector? I thought u said it's INEC!" My guys, I had to start explaining...o.

Thirdly, some members r keeping to this rule while others r not, and it brings confusion in d house. Meanwhile, if we try and abide by this, we would have access to all d info available here. This is what I mean, someone mit just see a little of a whole bulk of info, and after reading that, mit feel that's that, not knowing that members had discussed exhaustively on that same issue in d right section!
    Come on honourable members, we can do far better than these. See, we have open discussion in virtually anything u can think of. Pls, let me rest my case.

Meanwhile toluluck, u 2much!

One Love!

I sincerely hope all members and posters especially; will see this post and adhere strictly to it.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

@ aragon and dagunro, thanks for your support.

I sincerely hope that naijahotjobbers will adhere to this; but we will not hesitate to place strict sanctions on defaulters....we should not fold our hands and allow some miscreants to run down the purpose of this forum.

but how dO we advertise on bar cos my company wants to advertise and its urgent. pls send me the details through [email protected].
    Thanks

@dexla

simply post your thread and it will be reviewed by the moderator if accepted will leave it to run on here BUT if no he/she simply takes it down. shikena.

i support you jare moderator. this section is for mainly jobseekers and we should strictly adhere to it. and also people should not just keep opening threads at will they should first check to make sure a similar thread is not running already on here. so as not to have the same topics 2 or even 3times as it just makes things messy. i hope people will stick to this new rule raised by the moderator.

@Moderators
    Please make this a sticky thread

Moderator na wao. i look at this job section everday and its suprises me that we still have people flouting the rules. eg imagine this NDLEA advert you will se at least 3 threads with the same story asking if its true or not, ABEG make una tidy this place up na, make we for fit dey navigate this site properly and as graduates that we are. Peace

MOD ABEG DEY DO YOUR JOB NA. WHY DO YOU JUST ALLOW PEOPLE TO JUST FLOUT THE RULES AND JUST MAKES TOPICS ANYHOW. AT THIS STAGE YOU START TO WONDER GOW MANY OF US PARADING AS GRADUATES MANAGED TO GRADUATE SEF, WHEN WE CANT FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS AND PAY ATTENTION. !!!!!

This Discussion don too much.
    Even this excess post is a distraction right now.
    Lets let this Pass and do as we are told by the Moderator.
    Thanks Mr Moderator.
    Info Well Noted.
    N

Mod if u need help i can help out as am always online majority of the day thats if u dont mind. cheers.

+ Reply