+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Nnpc unilag test centre reporting !!!

Nnpc unilag test centre reporting !!!

As usual, the arrangement in UNILAG was not encouraging at all. At the business admin hall centre, the accreditation began by 11am. The exercise was moving at snail's speed with many people waiting to be attended to. We started the test at exactly 4:30pm and non of the officials could address us to apologise for starting behind schedule. It lasted for 90 minutes. Though, the test was ok

Re: Nnpc unilag test centre reporting !!!

hmmm, i guess d delay happened evrywhere and it could ve bin a strategic move by dem to avoid d questns leaking since centres like ibadan didnt even start accreditation until past 3 and dey later resorted to allowing every1 in and briefly perusing our credentials. the test was kind of o.k but i dont tink the second part is fair esp regarding d finance and social sciences, pple lyk me dat graduated in d arts are not expected to ve knowledge of key concepts in accounts, d economics, marketing, general sociology questns are still manageable but asking a graduate in d arts to solve accounts questions is a high call. anyway, lets wait and see wot happens afta d test.... phillips consulting however needs a total revamping of skills, ideas and personnel

+ Reply