+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Nnpc, portharcourt test center reporting!!!

Nnpc, portharcourt test center reporting!!!

Whatz up house? It was fun today, no be small matter. Finally the NNPC test has come and gone. I got to the test center at about 11:30am and the crowd was intimidating. I believe we were over three thousand there. Finally squeezed my self through the gate at about 2pm, no be small matter.

4:30pm thereabout, exam started. I was funny. Those Philip Consulting guys were bringing SS3 questions and 300level questions (Dimensional Analysis). Well, I know god is in the throne, he will see us through. Finally finished in an hour thirty minutes. We, done our part and we leave the rest to God.

Very soon, we'll start see threads like (NNPC Calling for Interview or NNPC Calling for Second Test....who knows) what ever the nest stage is, I AM IN ALREADY!!! In JESUS NAME AMEN

So how was your test, did what you read come out? Abi you read out of point

Re: Nnpc, portharcourt test center reporting!!!

lol! I read mostly current affairs and stuff on d nnpc site. I guess that's what they'll use 4 d interview stage since they didn't bring out such questns 2day.

lol! I read mostly current affairs and stuff on d nnpc site. I guess that's what they'll use 4 d interview stage since they didn't bring out such questns 2day.

Abi, I loaded my brains with lots of NNPC facts and current affairs. Any how, its well

d true is dat d test wasn't funny all
    right from d organization how will dey call us out by 11am and make naija graduates sit on d ground under d sun haba!
    called us in by 2pm left us in d hall as if we worth nothing and finally gave us d test by 5pm amist hunger, and disorganisation
    worse still d gave us jamb question a time i started thinking if philip consulted Salim
    sha God dey
    am sincerly waiting 4 d 2nd test and promise when i get 2 nnpc i will make things lots better

I really cannot blame them, we were very many there, Human Resource Management is not easy at all. Also, I could find only one Philip consulting representative there. He was definitely over stressed. That contributed to the delays too. I wonder what the cut off score will be like. I hope it will be fair enough.

Na real wa!!!
    Serious O level and jamb questions! I wonder why the invitation letter read knowledge test and made us think oh 100% current affairs had to be the case! God is in charge,

+ Reply