+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: NNPC Test - UK Residents

Re: NNPC Test - UK Residents

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy G View Post
    My question is how long do u guys think we should wait before we book our flights?
    Its getting more expensive and we might not even get a space if we dont book early enough. How long should we wait? And if this wont work out who soon do we get to know?
    One love!
    To be candid, it's solely your decision. My advice is that if you are bouyant enough and want to secure a flight, please do so speedily as I am yet to get a concrete feedback from the management, considering all efforts and tremendous support from fellow NaijaHotJobbers. However, if you are not financially bouyant, I'll say let's pray for a miracle...something can still happen as we trust in Him.

I implore those who have the opportunity to call the London office to do so consistently in order to mount some constructive pressure. Furthemore, those who reside in London and can visit the office....better option. However, I advise that both options should be explored tacitly and with maturity.

From my end, I will still try to make contact.

Quote Originally Posted by dlynx4real View Post
    To be candid, it's solely your decision. My advice is that if you are bouyant enough and want to secure a flight, please do so speedily as I am yet to get a concrete feedback from the management, considering all efforts and tremendous support from fellow NaijaHotJobbers. However, if you are not financially bouyant, I'll say let's pray for a miracle...something can still happen as we trust in Him.

I implore those who have the opportunity to call the London office to do so consistently in order to mount some constructive pressure. Furthemore, those who reside in London and can visit the office....better option. However, I advise that both options should be explored tacitly and with maturity.

From my end, I will still try to make contact.
    Thanx for ur response. Lets hope u get a reply as soon as possible.
    Also thanx for ur efforts. May God crown all our efforts with success.

Good work dlynx, please my email address is [email protected]
    ONE LUV!

Thanks guys! Good job! Here is my email: [email protected]

Thanks guys! Good work! Please include my email address: [email protected]

Hi guys, i got to see this late, could have added my email to.... [email protected]. think guys that want to book their flight should confirm that the hardcopy invitation mail has been delivered to their postal addy here in the UK or Naija as u will need to tender dis at the test point too.
    I pray this london stuff works out well.....

Thanks guys

Am equally in UK, my e-mail address is [email protected].

Regards.

Nice one dude! Pls I'm also stuck in a similar situation, and my email addy is [email protected]s bruv
    tycares

Hello, Dlynx thnks for your effort my email add is [email protected].... hope I am not too late and waiting for your response before I buy my tickets
    Trayboard

[email protected].

Thank you

Newbie talk2chukz02@yahoo.co.uk's Avatar

Guys, I'm just seeing your post about the solicitation letter to NNPC. Have you sent it already, I'm interested and my email is [email protected], that is if I'm not too late. Thanks for the great idea

Newbie talk2chukz02@yahoo.co.uk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dlynx4real View Post
    Dear UK Resident NNPC Hopefuls,

We are making contact with the management of NNPC in order to seek the possibility of organizing a parrallel aptitude test here in the UK (perhaps London).

In view of this, kindly post your e-mail address here so that you can be copied in the solicitation letter and furthermore, to give it more weight. We intend sending this by 12:00HRS (GMT) on 17th March 2011.

Regards.
    Dlynx
    Hi Dlynx, I'm just learnt about the solicitation letter to NNPC today from a friend. Have you sent it already, I'm interested and my email is [email protected], that is if I'm not too late. Thanks for the great idea

Hello guys,

considering the time constraint, I will advise anyone who can afford it to book his/her flight asap. I was fortunate to find a return ticket for £350 on KLM's website, with just 1.5 hours stop over time on both ways of the trip. I already booked my flights from London to Lagos and Lagos to Benin - my test centre before I came across this thread.

I will however encourage us all to be part of this laudable work and see what we can make out of it because we should expect the recruitment processes to involve like 3-4 stages, and may have to travel down at every stage. It will therefore be great if we can have an arrangement for UK candidates or have our airfares subsidised at least.

One love guys,

[email protected]

+ Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast