+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: NNPC Test - UK Residents

NNPC Test - UK Residents

Dear UK Resident NNPC Hopefuls,

We are making contact with the management of NNPC in order to seek the possibility of organizing a parrallel aptitude test here in the UK (perhaps London).

In view of this, kindly post your e-mail address here so that you can be copied in the solicitation letter and furthermore, to give it more weight. We intend sending this by 12:00HRS (GMT) on 17th March 2011.

Regards.
    Dlynx
    igbokwenu likes this.

Re: NNPC Test - UK Residents

Am in the US, its cheaper to fly to UK than to fly to Nigeria. I live and work in Houston. Please i need some update cos am abt buying my flight ticket to lagos.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyemman View Post
    Am in the US, its cheaper to fly to UK than to fly to Nigeria. I live and work in Houston. Please i need some update cos am abt buying my flight ticket to lagos.
    I can't guarantee it will fly, it is just a work-in-progress. I also have a back up plan of going to 9ja if we hit a brick wall. So please make your decision.

Quote Originally Posted by dlynx4real View Post
    I can't guarantee it will fly, it is just a work-in-progress. I also have a back up plan of going to 9ja if we hit a brick wall. So please make your decision.
    I am based in Canada and have sent an email to Phillipsconsulting to ask them to consider arranging the test in Europe for those of us abroad. I have also attempted to call their Lagos office but no response yet. Will keep you posted. Here is my email address: [email protected].

i know that contractor staff position would be interviewed in the uk,
    as many of them are uk/resident.
    but for GT and EH,i do not sincerely know.
    philips consulting is working under a budget and instruction and may not be able to help.
    would speaking with the executive director corporate services be of any help?
    let me know soonest

I'm in the UK as well. I have already sent an email to them letting them know if it's possible to take my test in London instead. Still waiting for a reply. I did same for Oando and I rescheduled my test to London instead of Lagos. My email address is [email protected]. Please keep me posted. Will let you guys know if I hear anything. Cheers.

@dlynx4real. I am also based in the UK. Here is my email address: [email protected]
    @johnnyemman, If u can hold on till 17th, then it will be good if you drop your email address. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post
    i know that contractor staff position would be interviewed in the uk,
    as many of them are uk/resident.
    but for GT and EH,i do not sincerely know.
    philips consulting is working under a budget and instruction and may not be able to help.
    would speaking with the executive director corporate services be of any help?
    let me know soonest
    I spoke with a GGM in NNPC who referred me to an HR personnel in the LOndon office. Unfortunately, I got an answering machine when I called. I will continue to try and establish contact. However, please go ahead and speak with the ED Cop. Services- I'm sure he can be of immense assistance.

Correct guys,
    you are on track, am in d same position.
    All d best.

Good work dlynx.here is my email address [email protected] copy me in the solicition letter

Please include [email protected] in you solicitation letter. He requested me to send this on his behalf as his profile is not yet acticated on this forum. Thanks

I'm currently in the UK as well. I pray NNPC arrange for UK residents to write in London. If they dont, I dont think I'll be going to Naija for the Test. Here is my email; [email protected]
    Cheers.

Good work dlynx, please copy me in your solicitation letter. My mail address is [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast