Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: NNPC Test - UK Residents

Re: NNPC Test - UK Residents

Pls copy me also, my emailaddy is [email protected]

Kindly copy me too [email protected]

Thank you so much Dlynx for this move. I got the test invitation but cannot make it to Nigeria now. I believe you effort will be fruitful. my email: [email protected]. Thanks once more.

@dlynx4real, I am based in the UK. My email address is [email protected]. Thanks for the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by dlynx4real View Post
    I spoke with a GGM in NNPC who referred me to an HR personnel in the LOndon office. Unfortunately, I got an answering machine when I called. I will continue to try and establish contact. However, please go ahead and speak with the ED Cop. Services- I'm sure he can be of immense assistance.
    i dont have that problem,but i can give you a contact to the executive director corporate services or the GGM HR

Hi. I am also based in the UK. Please copy me in the email as well. My email address is [email protected]. May God almighty reward you abundantly for your efforts

My friend is also sitting for the test, she's also based in the UK but she is not yet a member of naijahotjobs. Here is her email address: [email protected]. More reasons why she should join the naijahotjobs community. Thank you guys!! One love!! ;-)

thanks a lot for all the effort in getting this done. My email address is [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post
    i dont have that problem,but i can give you a contact to the executive director corporate services or the GGM HR
    Hi Jesus Army, thanks for your assistance. You can send me a private mail: [email protected] with the contact details- preferably an e-mail to enable others to be copied therein. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CONTACT PERSON WILL BE BCC'D TO PROTECT HIS / HER IDENTITY AND TO PREVENT MAIL BOX CLOGGING.

I called a management staff in Phillipsconsulting who told me that the mandate solely lies with NNPC since thier contract specified 4 test centres "..within Nigeria...". Hence, I believe this entire move should be directed at NNPC. It really won't cost them so much, moreover one would have thought the test will be admistered 'online' given the present day technological advancement.

The above notwithstanding, we will explore all avenues to have a UK test-centre.

Is it necessary for those of us in London to go to NNPC London Office enmass to Lay this issue formally, may be this could spur them up to quick action rather than just talking on phone?

this is my email address: [email protected]

Hello, i wrote a letter to the HR department in December on the advice of some friends working in NNPC to press for a center in the UK but i have not received any reply, pls add my email to your list and let me know if you need any other information to work with, [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by angeleyes21 View Post
    @dlynx4real. I am also based in the UK. Here is my email address: [email protected]
    @johnnyemman, If u can hold on till 17th, then it will be good if you drop your email address. Thanks!
    my email is [email protected]
    We that live or study abroad, if the dont wanna give us overseas test center, then we should press for reimbusement of flight ticket and hotel accommodation.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast