+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Topic: NNPC RECRUITMENT

Re: NNPC RECRUITMENT-SHOCKING INDEED!

Quote Originally Posted by pa-jay
    Guys , i think we should bone everything as regards the subject cos i was told from a reliable source whose inlaw(position withheld for security reasons) works with NNPC that about 148 applicants that applied are all FIRST CLASS MATERIALS.

Based this development, they are confused cos they do not know whether
    to automatically give the positions to them or .............

That is the truth of the whole stuff.

ABEG make una no kill me-oooooo cos na de rumu wey i hear.
    AM not saying you are lieing, but i do not believe a line of what you wrote. You have a FIRST CLASS is no guarantee that you are a performer. As far as any standard recruitment process is concerned, there should always be an even play ground for all. What is the difference between 4.49 and 4.5. Some first class materials were not given a first class were denied first class due to marginalization and victimization. So its is not a function of your intelligence. So This your claim no make sense to me at all.

Re: NNPC RECRUITMENT

well.......been going through this thread and its funny how we think... That you made a first class doesn't place you ahead of others in everything.....As a matter of fact it places you behind because when you were in school all you did was book, book book....
    Scan through firms and you would see that those who get very successful on thier jobs are those who have more than just the book knowledge , your interpersonal skills has a large role to play too..amidst other things...
    So when you apply for a job ...pray to God that you get it because employers of labour don't care how many FIRST CLASS guys come in.. what they care about is how many INTELLIGENT new hires they have ...and if you think your first class makes you smarter than others ......man you still got a lot to do! earnestly because it will shock you !!!!
    i know a guy who sang during his interview.. it was a funny experience ..he had a 2.1 and had singing as hobbies..in his C.V
    so during the interview he was told to sing .that he did and he wow!ed his AUDIENCE!!! so to speak... he got a job in one of the big banks now earning above 3 million .. he didn't need to have a first class

So the best you can be is yourself and reall God has a very very very large role to play

This one just happened today,infact this afternoon.
    My friend just got a text message from NNPC telling him to re-submit his credentials to recruitment.nnpcgroup.com as they are processing his application.That eh should quote his reference code.
    They went further to advise him not to re-submit if he had 2.2 and applying for GT or Trainee Operator.
    They said the portal will be open from March 7 - 11.
    The problem now is that my guy don't know what his reference code is/was.

With this text message I believe strongly that the person quoting March 7 as the test date is definitely lying.

My information is as true as I typed it as I read the text.

be sure to letus know when smtin pops up tanks

Well I heard that the selection process have begun and a machine is bin used. I belive after that there would be a shorlist of candidates that succeeded the screening process. Lets all put our trust in God, He will not let us down
    Efv.

I got the same text but I don't understand the part that says quota ur confirmation number.I did get any confirmation number after submitting my credentials

Sorry,I mean I didn't get any confirmation number after submitting my credentials

Teems, once you create your account on the nnpc portal, a number is automatically generated for you depending on the position you applied for it could be GT***** I believe that is the number they are asking you to quote.

Pls who has an idea on how I can change my test centre cos I've relocated 4m the State I filled as preferred test location. Una do well. Keep the thread blazing.

Pls who has an idea on how I can change my test centre cos I've relocated 4m the State I filled as preferred test location. Una do well. Keep the thread blazing.

Brotherly,thanks so much.I still have the application code and I applied for experienced hire.

Nothing yet in this zone, our blood is hot!
    from Me2u,
    MaxTangTM

Dont worry, it shall be well

+ Reply
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast