+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Topic: NNPC RECRUITMENT

Re: NNPC RECRUITMENT

@ atlast-jus confirmed from the papers now,you are right.that info was not pasted on the net.sorry about that, and thatnks to Gbontiuntiun for showing the way.the recruitment is on course.the time table may be altered, but the elongation of the tenure of the GMD should give assurances that it would come to a logical conclusion.regards
    Quote Originally Posted by At_last
    @Gbontiuntiun, thanks for saving my .. For once I felt I'd passed out the wrong infor but I'm glad u buttressed my point. However, that is not to say Jesus Army is wrong; he probably dint know about it too well. We r all human so we can make mistakes.

Anyway, the issue is not who gave the right or wrong info; the issue is the test will probably be March/April.

Pls, no one should launch an attack on me due to this info. U can do the maths yourself.

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbontiuntiun
    @Jesus_Army, What At_last said was true.NNPC made procision for those that are finishing service by march 2011.Go and do your research well.It came out in the National newspapers,but i dont think it was on the internet.For sure,they gave allowance.I have a copy of the newspaper so he was right.

NNPC has to get their budget proposal accepted by the national assembly before any recruitment can take place.so the way i see it,lets pray their budget is signed quickly so they can commence the recruitment.
    r

Nothing yet from Libya.... Even though we dey face turmoil Oil Here we still they fire baba God with Prayers!!!...It is well...!!!

I heard from a reliable source (a Director at NNPC Abuja who is a relative) that nothing will happen till after March. He said its because the application states that applicants with NYSC Cert on or before 31st of March 2011 should apply so they have to wait for those that fall in that category to obtain their discharge Cert before they can proceed further with the recruitment.

That's what I was told so it gives more time to prepare for the test.

God bless y'all

I wonder what NYSC certificate got to do with sitting for NNPC test? Credentials are not requested during aptitude test but during interview. If those passing-out 31st march got the basic entry requirement they should be shortlisted ... Then, during the interview they can present their march NYSC certificate.

Anyhow we still dey wait

@ Greg: True talk

nothing from portharcourt, im doing fasting and prayers

A friend of mine wit an inside informant in abuja said shortlisting is complete (4 d hav-nots i think).no 2.2 was shortlisted n other certificate inconsistencies.he sent his confirmation id no.in my presence for it 2 chekd if he was shortlisted bt no reply yet.

Are they tryin to reduce our numbers with heart attack? My b.p don dey rise o! I wish nnpc wld not keep us in suspence.
    :

u guys are doing a great job. nothin from ogun state and also no show frm d pace setter.

all states repping on dis forum. U wnt b disappointed by God's grace.
    e go happen and soon!!!
    if u believe u can, u can; <br />if u believe u cant, u cant

Any how e be, March 31 or April 31, AM IN, My office is already reserved for me & I am POSSESSING IT NOW. PERIOD!

Hi house! Any body with info on experienced professionals? Your comments seem to be more on graduate trainees.
    Thanks.

we all are waiting for NNPC o

+ Reply
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast