+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree5Likes

Topic: NNPC GT Interview quota analysis

Re: NNPC GT Interview quota analysis

D forum member is in .

It is a big lie. I read it there myself and he never mentioned his source. How come he is the only one that has heard such? Do not believe everything u hear. How will a company send out such sensitive information by courier?
    God is good

there is one thng that certain in all of this, the counsel of the Lord, that shall stand in all our lives.cos i don't know wat to believe anymore.i sevred in a subsidiary of NNPC and i hear different things from my contact that i decided to stop asking them even.cos it feels like even they are confused.al hopefuls, i do not want u to bother urselves, God's counsel and plans for us all will surely come to pass for us all in Jesus name.amen......
    c-me-on-top

I guess the comment made by @Animotee on the other NNPC thread lends credence to the fact that the guys from the South have a mountain to climb. Still wishing all the best

Quote Originally Posted by newcargo View Post
    I guess the comment made by @Animotee on the other NNPC thread lends credence to the fact that the guys from the South have a mountain to climb. Still wishing all the best
    I meant comment from lexychux

@tony21, I love the mathematics

Just remembered this thread again today and visited. It appears it's been long abandoned probably for the other one. It is well. victoria ascerta.

Re: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

Quote Originally Posted by newcargo View Post
    GT’s (2,690).
    2,690 GT prospects were invited for interviews

The underlisted are simply realistic projections of number of invitees for the GT interviews per state& region.

This projection does not cover for Ops, Experienced hires and Contractors, as it seems that the competitiveness amongst GT prospects is the highest, when compared to other categories.

This exercise is simply to manage expectations of prospective NNPC GT employees, and show why you must be grateful to God if finally selected.

South West (750) --- Ogun(175), Ondo(135), Osun(120), Ekiti(115), Oyo(105), Lagos(100)

South South(650)--- Delta(165), Edo(125), Rivers(125), Cross River(100), Akw-Ibom(80), Bayelsa (55)

South East(600)--- Imo(150), Anambra(135), Enugu(120), Abia(115), Ebonyi(80)

North Central(340)— Kwara(70), Kogi(70), Plateau(70), Benue(40), Nassarawa(35), Niger(30), FCT(25)

North West (200)— Kaduna(45), Kano(40), Sokoto(35), Katsina(30), Kebbi(20), Jigawa(15), Zamfara(15)

North East (150)- Borno(35), Taraba(30), Adamawa(30), Bauchi(30), Gombe(15), Yobe(15).

No-thanks and Thanks to Federal Character, equal number of candidates would be selected from each states, tentatively pegged at 10.

To be selected, you must meet at least two basic criteria.
    (1) You must have the highest average score from your Local Government area in your state, no room for second best, except for special cases.
    This implies that for Candidates A & B from Lagos state. Candidate A from Lagos state with a score of 70% can be picked, and Candidate B from Lagos state with a score of 80% is not picked, If Candidate B fails to meet the above criterion.

(2) You must have the best “10” or whatever no. to be selected highest average score from the bests of each local govt. from your state.

Ties in average score will be broken to favour the female gender i.e if a female candidate score is the same with a male candidate.

Opinions, rebuttals and criticisms are welcomed.

Wishing you all the best.
    saw this on a forum. considering that the numbers have reduced since the first batch was released. For those that will make it, thank God cause it wasnt your effort but grace

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234