+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Nnpc/esso national postgraduate scholarship calling for test!!!!!!!!!

Nnpc/esso national postgraduate scholarship calling for test!!!!!!!!!

Good morning house,Check your mail Guys, I just receive a text message from dragnet followed by a mail as regard to the above subject matter. Below is the contents of the mail

Dear Candidate,

Further to your application for the NNPC/ESSO NATIONAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARHIP AWARD you have been invited for an aptitude test as detailed below:

Venue: , ChamsCity @ Abuja Plot 66, 1st Avenue, Off Shehu Shagari Road, By Federal Character Commission, Central Abuja

Date: Friday 25-Nov-2011

Time: 10:00 AM

Username: *********

Password: *********

Please note that this test will be administered electronically , and ensure that you are at the center on time with your calculator, username and password.

Before sitting the tests, all candidates will be required to provide the original and submit a photocopy of ALL the listed documents (as one single package):

1. Bachelor Degree certificate (attesting attainment of 2.1 or above)

2. Passport Data Page

3. Admission letter into university for FULL TIME post-graduate study in the 2011/2012 session

4. One passport photograph

5. 2- page curriculum vitae/resume

Candidates are reminded that irrespective of this invitation, they will NOT be permitted to take the tests if they do not meet the eligibility criteria (please refer to 2011 NNPC/ESSO NATIONAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARHIP AWARD advert).

Pls what should we expect as for the test any piece of information will be appreciated.THANKS

Re: Nnpc/esso national postgraduate scholarship calling for test!!!!!!!!!

I have gotten the same email, and I'm not preparing my documents. My centre is in PH.
    Earlier this year, I did another mobil scholarship test similar to this one. I think the test is in SHL or GRE format, but I cant recall exactly.

@spacyzuma, when did u apply. i taught the website 4 the local scholarship was not opening when they advertised like a month ago.

My friend Hafeez where hav u bin? I did this test last year. The format includes: English[short comprehension passages & u will be asked to pick 2 correct answers out of 4 options] Maths[its quite simple. Not as difficult as Gmaths] Shapes[check ur Gmaths. U will be givin a series of shapes & asked to choose the correct 1]. All the best guys & incase u havnt processed ur admission letter, u should try & get the print out of the mail sent to u frm ur corresponding school stating dat they are processing ur admission. Öne love

Quote Originally Posted by doziej84 View Post
    @spacyzuma, when did u apply. i taught the website 4 the local scholarship was not opening when they advertised like a month ago.
    I applied a few days before the deadline, so it must have been early October. I had to problems during the application. It was all smooth.

The website actually messed up when the advert was placed but came up few days later. Guess Spacyzuma tried when everything was okay with the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritual man View Post
    My friend Hafeez where hav u bin? I did this test last year. The format includes: English[short comprehension passages & u will be asked to pick 2 correct answers out of 4 options] Maths[its quite simple. Not as difficult as Gmaths] Shapes[check ur Gmaths. U will be givin a series of shapes & asked to choose the correct 1]. All the best guys & incase u havnt processed ur admission letter, u should try & get the print out of the mail sent to u frm ur corresponding school stating dat they are processing ur admission. Öne love
    @Spiritual Man: thanks for the response, please what is next after the aptitude test is there any skill test or interview? Right now iam in Abj but they mail me that they have postponed the test to tomorrow saturday. How much is the stuff? Is it worth waiting for bc i have some important thing to do on that saturday iam in a serious dilemma please i need advice on what to do. Thanks

Hafeez. Sori for kiping u waiting. I was waiting for the nnpc letter & so i didnt check this site. Well there is an oral interview dat will be cönducted in lagos after the test. Its worth a try any way. But if u hav so many important things den its difficult to decide. The test is just for an hour. All the best my friend.

Man of spirit thanks for the reply. I have decided to stay and give it a try since iam there already. Me too that NNPC stuff dey my mind i just decide not to post on that thread again till i receive my letter but i do follow the thread every hour the waiting is almost over we shall rejoice togather by God grace.Cherrs bro

Amen my friend. I cant wait to celebrate. One love

@Spritual man: i have done the test it was as you said, the verbal reasoning consists of a comprehensions followed by four options in which you are to choose two correct answers then the numerical reasoning which comprises simple simple graphical analysis the last section is the abstract reasoning. The test was ok where i face problem is the verbal reasoning as the comprehensions are so long and the time frame is very limited but for the remaining section i think i perform very well. So how far how long does the result take b4 it come out? Also i met one guy there he told me that the next stage will be skill test it's the international scholars that normally do interview how true is this? Which one did you go for last year is it the national or the international? Pls i need ur clarification.THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

I actually applied for the international scholarship. It wouldnt take long b4 they contact u tru the same medium they used for inviting u for the test. All the best

those who wrote d test should b expecting the text for d second stage of d interview by dis coming week more precisely monday or tuesday dat is 5th or 6th dec.
    anyone who has an idea of wat d second stage is like shld pls share.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast